Lieutenant
# 1 {UFP} Omega
04-06-2014, 12:45 PM
=/\= Greetings from the United Federation of Planets Omega Force =/\=

My name is Shinzon, Fleet Admiral for the UFP Omega.
After serving the Fleet as its leader since September 2002, I am extremely proud to continue to represent the UFP Omega and all it has become.

The UFP Omega is a dedicated Star Trek gaming fleet, founded in Apirl 2000. It is purely dedicated to Star Trek games, both modern and classic.

At the UFP Omega we provide both a fleet and a community for a wide variety of different players. Our main mission is to provide a place where no matter your time constraints or play styles, there's a space here for you.

Easy Membership for Casual Gamers with Limited Time

While the UFP Omega may seem complex on the surface, basic membership couldn't be easier to gain and maintain. Signing up is easy, and all you need to do to keep your UFP Omega membership is to sign a monthly roll call via the STO forums. It's a 1 1/2 minute job at the start of every other month.

We understand real life commitments come first so we ask nothing more of our members.

Multiple Choices and Duties for Hardcore STO players

However if you're into doing more than just gaming with your fellow fleet mates, the UFP Omega has so much to offer and be involved in. Such as a complete set of canon style administration departments that cover a wide range of tasks and duties, and therefore an excellent way to earn We also have many gaming orientated duties such as Event Officers for Star Trek Online.

What the UFP Omega Offers its Members

Access to a large, helpful and friendly community

Veteran leadership that supports and seeks out fleet feedback and involvement

Recruit Support Officers for every new member

Active forum full of helpful tips, discussions, jokes and PLAY the game of STO.

Skilled staff in management, STF Training for GROUND and SPACE and other ground combat experience as well as SPACE Tactics. Grouping and STO fun.

What the UFP Omega Asks of its Members

Sign Roll Call at the beginning of each month (NOT)

Follow our Code of Conduct

Treat other members as you would have them treat you

{UFP} Omega today to experience Star Trek gaming at its best where real people are people and NOT fakes!
One of the Top RATED fleets out there !

"UFPlanets.com"
and "UFPlanets.com NEWS letter"

Last edited by shinz0n1; 04-08-2014 at 07:43 AM.
Lieutenant
# 2
04-06-2014, 01:19 PM
Good day to do some STF's. If interested? Send me a PM in game.

"UFPlanets.com"
Lieutenant
# 3
04-06-2014, 01:32 PM
A great day to remember "First Contact Day" by playing the event via STO. Get a free PET.

"UFPlanets.com"

Last edited by shinz0n1; 04-06-2014 at 02:21 PM.
Lieutenant
# 4
04-06-2014, 01:35 PM
The UFP Omega certainly has a lot to offer prospective new members; the following is a brief run down of what the United Federation of Planets Omega Force has to offer:

- Very active STO community, spread across several in-game fleets.
- An unparalleled social aspect, expect to form many lasting friendships.
- Many exciting news articles for members, by members.
- A scheduled event system with many recurring and unique events running daily!
- Support for non-STO Trek/Misc gaming
- Opportunity for administrative involvement and advancement.

This list is by no means comprehensive, there are many more perks of joining our flourishing Star Trek community..

"UFPlanets.com"
Career Officer
# 5
04-06-2014, 02:13 PM
Would you please mind removing all references and links to UFP? Your materials and wording strongly implies that we are in some way affiliated which might be rather misleading.
Lieutenant
# 6
04-06-2014, 02:24 PM
Are you looking to earn fleet credits, Omega credits and all the important credits for great gear? I would suggest play the First Contact Day mission.

"UFPlanets.com"
Ensign
# 7
04-06-2014, 02:43 PM
Would you please mind removing this thread as this post with links to the same Fleet I have been member of since 2009 with copy of description by the OP is extremely the same as the fleet I am with including the STO signature .

As chris5626 said
Quote:
Would you please mind removing all references and links to UFP? Your materials and wording strongly implies that we are in some way affiliated which might be rather misleading.
This can be misleading I do agree with what he has said so can you please Remove Original post ( # 1 {UFP} Omega
Today, 10:45 AM) or edit with your own content.

Capt.Babyhead4127
Lieutenant
# 8
04-06-2014, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyhead25164127 View Post
Would you please mind removing this thread as this post with links to the same Fleet I have been member of since 2009 with copy of description by the OP is extremely the same as the fleet I am with including the STO signature .

As chris5626 said

This can be misleading I do agree with what he has said so can you please Remove Original post ( # 1 {UFP} Omega
Today, 10:45 AM) or edit with your own content.

Capt.Babyhead4127

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris5626 View Post

Sirs or ladies,

I see nothing wrong with what I have posted. I believe you chaps think you have some form of copyright on the UFP name and the "United Federation of Planets" title. I would think not. As the name UFP is everywhere and many many groups hold the name in the game and outside the game. It is NOT your name. You do not hold any copyright on it nor rights to the name.

We have been around in our Local Star Trek club since 2000 and it's name is United Federation of Planets Omega Force. We are involved in role playing games,video games and local activates.

If its anyone stealing that which you mention then you should refer your selves to wwwstartrek.com and see who is borrowing the name. If you chaps play the game as much as I do, Then you would see all the UFP titled fleets. I'm sorry you feel I'm stealing your precious name. And as a Humongous STO fleet, you should have nothing to worry about my little UFP Omega fleet.

You chaps must be worried about some competition to have so many of your fleet mates visit this page. Thanks for bumping this thread. Maybe we can open up dialog and come to a truce as the name UFP really belongs to one and only copyrighted corporation of the Star Trek Universe.

Also to add, you guys are so large as a fleet you have members who have extra characters in OTHER fleets named UFP. Are you the only ones who can have this name? Just curious?

If you chaps would like to be Allied with our Fleet, I would suggest you send your diplomatic attache and we could become friends?

Have a nice evening.

Edit: I have removed any links to your site out of respect. I assumed the mighty might of the STO universe would have enjoyed the advertising cause we all love the same. Its all good.

Also to note. I see on your website that a fleet called UFP LA https://ufplanets.com/showthread.php...gs-from-UFP-LA

and

HELLO FROM [UFP] https://ufplanets.com/showthread.php...Hello-from-UFP Most likely a fleet and website no longer available.

Interesting how the name UFP is aloud in your own website and accepted. One would assume you are a bit hypocritical Maybe you chaps should do some google searches and see how many fleets,groups have the same name. I believe you are to be BULLIES!

"UFPlanets.com"

Last edited by shinz0n1; 04-06-2014 at 03:32 PM.
Ensign
# 9
04-06-2014, 03:43 PM
Thats so generous of you! I certainly wouldn't be as nice to people who banned me for gross misconduct, and then banned me again after trying to sneak back in!

So anyway, does [IRF] have a problem with you starting another fleet while still being a part of theirs, Mugat0?
Lieutenant
# 10
04-06-2014, 03:57 PM
Wow. I see zboshik86 loves me or is JEALOUS of greatness. I do not understand what your talking about as Im not this person you refer. I would suggest you cease before you get reported to the STO police for your umm misconduct and stalking troll posts.

Thanks for a our fleet bump btw.

"UFPlanets.com"