Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Lost count now how many times warped into a deepspace mission and almost immediately surrounded by half a dozen if not more enemy ships.

Keep the player spawn point 'clear' of mobs always!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-23-2010, 06:18 PM
Hah, happened to me a little while ago, too!

Except, I didn't want to be there, and immediately hit "Warp to Sector." Apparently I wasn't fast enough, because when the Sector Map loaded, I was a floating debris hulk. Strange having to respawn on the Sector Map.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-23-2010, 06:22 PM
This is very irritating on deep space encounters. I zone slowly so by the time I'm loaded in, my cruiser's hull is at 50% and I've no choice but to warp out as soon as I arrive. Please fix the wandering ships.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-23-2010, 06:27 PM
That is an awesome example of the dangers of space.

I had an incident where I was smoked while warping into the zone. I was like, is that my ship that is zooming by the screen as a smoking ruin? Doh!

I think it would be okay in some missions. It's kind of fun when the bad guys get the drop on you on occasion.

It helps me keep myy edge. My hand hovers over either evasive manuevers or now cloaking skill whenever I warp into a new area.

Good times good times. kinda of the old eq days when a knucklehead would bring an entire train of dungeon badguys to the entrance and the mobs would layeth the smacketh down on everyone.