Lt. Commander
Two part question.

I am trying to download the latest 214 mb patch and it had taken hours and I'm still only at 80%, it's not my Internet connection speed because I'm using a very good high speed connection based out of CA right near the servers. All of the patches have usually taken this long, is there some way to optimize the dl somehow? I don't think it takes most people this long to dl the patch.

Has anyone tried out the latest NVIDIA drivers to see if they work now. At the start of OB I had to download drivers about 6 months old to solve rubberbanding issues in game, can I install the latest drivers now?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-24-2010, 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly22588 View Post
Two part question.

I am trying to download the latest 214 mb patch and it had taken hours and I'm still only at 80%, it's not my Internet connection speed because I'm using a very good high speed connection based out of CA right near the servers. All of the patches have usually taken this long, is there some way to optimize the dl somehow? I don't think it takes most people this long to dl the patch.

Has anyone tried out the latest NVIDIA drivers to see if they work now. At the start of OB I had to download drivers about 6 months old to solve rubberbanding issues in game, can I install the latest drivers now?
I use Comcast for my internet and the latest patch took all of 2-3 min to D/L (200+ meg one). I'll definetly have to check the NVIDIA website though to see if my are the most current.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-24-2010, 03:08 AM
Lateset Nvidia driver work greate havent had a single crash since installing them and the game even though it ran prity smooth for me before seems even smoother now