Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Ok, once I discovered the shapeshifter amoungst the Klingons, and chased him until he beams up to his Dreadnought, when I beam up to my ship to combat him, I am still a human in space! Now I know the one bug of that happening when you beam up/down, you are your ship on ground and vice versa in space, but this time, I did not turn into my ship and merely "fell" to my death and was unable to respawn to fight the Dreadnought. I had to warp out of the system (as a dead human!), then return. Once I returned, my ship was back, but was wreaked and down to 2% operational systems! Full sheilds thou.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Likewise
01-24-2010, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Rook View Post
Ok, once I discovered the shapeshifter amoungst the Klingons, and chased him until he beams up to his Dreadnought, when I beam up to my ship to combat him, I am still a human in space! Now I know the one bug of that happening when you beam up/down, you are your ship on ground and vice versa in space, but this time, I did not turn into my ship and merely "fell" to my death and was unable to respawn to fight the Dreadnought. I had to warp out of the system (as a dead human!), then return. Once I returned, my ship was back, but was wreaked and down to 2% operational systems! Full sheilds thou.
I just reported similar, most annoying bug
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-24-2010, 08:07 AM
this issue is well known and common it goes the other way too sometimes they are already aware of it