Captain
# 1 Hoh'Sus Warp Animation
04-15-2014, 07:01 PM
Would be nice of the Hoh'Sus could get a proper warp animation added rather than just flashing and drifting in space.

Yes it is supposed to be a ship detached from a mothership, but it actually does have its own dedicated set of Warp Naccelles which indicates that the ship is clearly warp capable.
Captain
# 2
04-16-2014, 10:42 AM
And it seems this isn't the only problem with the Hoh'Sus.
Also...

- Can't at all customize the ship, buttons are completely unresponsive and don't take when i change materials etc.
- No Veteran material available, though pales compared to previous issue.
Lieutenant
# 3
04-18-2014, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senatorvreenak View Post
- Can't at all customize the ship, buttons are completely unresponsive and don't take when i change materials etc.
That's actually because of the windows. When you set the windows to Fleet, the material is also automatically set to Fleet and can't be changed back.
Just hit randomize a bit until you get windows 1 and a non-fleet material and you can customize as usual.
Captain
# 4
04-20-2014, 04:14 AM
Does not work unfortunately.
Career Officer
# 5
04-20-2014, 07:07 AM
the warp-thing i can conirm and i really would love some design options added. best bop (luv to fly it) but one of the ugliest things in sto . would be the first/only design-option i'd gladly pay for...

edit: ur sure u hit the right subforum?

Klink: House of Beautiful - J'Luc / Rommie: Lag Industries - D'Waste
Join Date Hoster: Dec 2011 - Join Date Symbiont: 1403 A.D. and not a dull moment
PLZ ADD MARKS-TO-CHOOSE PACKS AND AFK/LEAVER PENALTY TO PVP PUBLIC QUES (not privates!)
AND DON'T TOUCH OUR DIL!!!
Captain
# 6
04-20-2014, 11:34 AM
Come to think of, would be rather awesome if it got a "unique" warp animation.

What if when warping in, the ship would be a Bortasqu, quickly deploying the Hoh'sus and then warping off or cloaking.
And when warping out the Bortasqu would de-cloak, quickly re-dock the hoh'sus and warp off in a flash.