Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Duty Officer System and R&D
Login

Captain
I cannot find that particular assignment that's mentioned in the assignment chains' description, neither on my fed nor klingon characters and the wiki has very vague informations as well. Any idea where I'd find the assignment in question? (I think, according to the wiki, it's called "Ferasan weapon manufacturing techniques" or something like that)
-> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- -> Click if you prefer the old forum design! <-
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
Captain
# 2
04-19-2014, 02:23 AM
Engineering assignments, takes a couple Fabrication Engineers IIRC.
Captain
# 3
04-19-2014, 02:50 AM
But in which system? Or is it independent from where you are?
-> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- -> Click if you prefer the old forum design! <-
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
Rihannsu
# 4
04-19-2014, 10:57 PM
check your engineer DH. It spawns the same as any other gear fabrication mission.

It can give you any normal type of melee weapon, up to Mk11 purple.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 5
04-20-2014, 11:02 PM
It's actually a pretty rare mission. It doesn't matter where you are though. It also has a pretty low success chance too.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.