Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 11
01-24-2010, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallBear
you are so dead wrong. ANY comp out there should and is made for the CPU and GPU to run at MAX 100% load 24/7/365. If a system can't it is because 1) the owner has not taken proper care of the machine by regularly cleaning the fans, heat syncs, and air pathways, 2) the machine was flawed in it's design

This isn't like a car LOL.

If you just built a machine YOURSELF and your CPU is 60c and GPU at 100c, you did one CRAPPY job building that rig, or you bought some CRAPPY parts.

I can run my system at 100% everything, and nothing ever even gets CLOSE to dangerous - especially with this game. CPU never over 50c and GPUs between 40-60c

If I were you I would rebuild my machine, making sure you put proper paste between the cpu and the heat sync, and if you are OCing your system, then don't OC it. Or OC it with bigger and better fans or possibly water cool it.

But any system that is not OCed, and kept in proper order will NEVER, EVER overheat from this game.

I used the car as a metaphor,sorry people can't understand that, and I use only the good parts, if you read what I posted above you will see that, and sorry I may not be as rich as you and get the water cooling system, or the tri athlon mega dominating your face CPU, and the Apocalypse your face GPU with the Supermans breath cooling system hooked to that, but I know for a fact my system is well put together, with the proper precision and research I can spend.