Lt. Commander
I just purchased and installed the game via Steam today. I activated my account and was able to go in a make a character. I then started going through the tutorial. I got to the point where you have to transport to the Vega colony to assist the Federation there against the Borg. At that time, my game crashed to the desk top. Since that happened, I have been unable to play my character.

I log in and select my character, and then click Engage. After this, it goes into the loading screen with the Loading bar, but I hear the Windows 'ding' in the background. The game never loads and the Loading bar doesn't progress past 15% approximately. I let it sit for about 5 minutes, and then it eventually crashes to my desktop. When i get to the desktop, the Cryptic Error reporting Window is there. I have submitted each time, briefly explaining the problem.

When I was able to play the game, it ran fine. There was slight lagginess a couple of times, but it was not bad and I was able to play without issue.

I have rebooted and restarted my machine, but nothing has helped. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-24-2010, 03:05 PM
By the way, I am running Windows XP Professional 32 bit.

My video card is:

NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT
DAC Type: Integrated RAMDAC
Approx. Total Memory: 256.0 MB
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-24-2010, 07:18 PM
Anyone? Any help would be appreciated. I would really like to play this game