I am just curious how to get a Vorta Doff. I bought a blue Vorta nurse with my Fed toon some time back in March on the Exchange for fairly cheap; less than 175k EC I believe. She was the only Doff I've have seen with telekinesis so it was a no brainer. I would like to get more though especially ones that do not have the "Peaceful" trait to do military Doff missions involving telekinesis.
I assume they are special Doff and only available through some kinda pack. The question is what pack do I need to buy on the Exchange?
I actually received a purple Vorta prisoner with my KDF toon (I attacked a Fed installation of some sort) a few days ago. I used him for a prisoner exchange mission with the Dominion just yesterday. I was disappoint that my chances of receiving a purple Doff in exchange was only some thing like 33%.
Oh I believe, I've read somewhere that there two chain missions that eventually gave a Vorta Doff as a reward.
Okay, thanks. Both toons are close to starting Wasteland so I still have a ways to go to get a free Vorta. I've seen many Doff missions about gathering out more information about Facility 4028 so at least that is a nice connection.
I suppose I will checkout the Gamma Quadrant Doff packs. I'll save up several 100k ECs to buy a few of 'em from the Exchange on the Exchange. Great... more EC spending...
1. Prisoner Exchange
2. Temporal doff pack has a chance to give a blue quality vorta security officer, can be found on the exchange
3. Dominion doff pack has a chance to give a purple vorta biologist (I believe her name is Seggis), also can be found on the exchange
4. Gamma Quadrant doff packs (mini & full size packs)
5. The Zenas Expanse assignment chain rewards a blue vorta warp theorist and if you crit the replay assignment you get a purple one.
6. The Exchange.. can be pricey based on rarity. The first two above I listed can range in price but are fairly affordable, but the randomly generated ones from the gamma packs can be pricy in the 10mil+ range. Sometimes they go for less, I've gotten around 20 or so purple vortas from the exchange
I've seen the asking price of some purple Doffs. No way in hell am I will to pay the asking price for 'em. I'd rather rely on luck and doing chain missions.
Opening duty offer packs can be fun though and I don't mind taking the chance from time to time. Doffs I don't want will be listed on the Exchange. As long as I can get back around 50% of the cost of the packs then I will accept the other 50% a the price for having a bit of fun and excitement... wondering what I will get.