Lt. Commander
# 21
01-12-2010, 05:54 PM
Alright... I'm in.

I logged out of this website and tried to get back in, but my password wasn't working. So I reset my password, logged back in, then changed the password back to what I thought it was.

Now I can log into the game client.

Odd that I typed the wrong password in twice (never happened before) when I first created the account.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-12-2010, 06:22 PM
I had the same problem for a while Already played it for a few hrs found a few bugs to send in to cryptic I tried putting caps on then typing it then turning caps on then retyping it and it worked attempt to do that it might do the same for you.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-13-2010, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ix3lplix View Post
Alright... I'm in.

I logged out of this website and tried to get back in, but my password wasn't working. So I reset my password, logged back in, then changed the password back to what I thought it was.

Now I can log into the game client.

Odd that I typed the wrong password in twice (never happened before) when I first created the account.
This also worked for me, i just changed my password in the userCP and i can now log into the client with the new pass
Lt. Commander
# 24 Username and Password
01-25-2010, 02:44 AM
This works. If you can't login goto the STO website and change your password, then try to login to the game. It worked for me. Now I just have to wait for all the patches to download.

Skovit