Lt. Commander
# 1 Help Please.
01-25-2010, 04:14 AM
I am having a problem logging in. I am stuck on retirving maps for a while then I get "server not responding" on the loading screen. Whenever I do get on I get kicked off at every loading screen can someone help me please?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-25-2010, 04:33 AM
Do you actually get kicked out back to the menu or does it just hang on Server Not Responding?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-25-2010, 04:35 AM
When I am trying to log in I havent left it long enough I leave it for about 15 mins? When I get kicked off at loading screen when I logged on I get kicked back to the menu. The loading screen kicks are what most bother me :S can you help?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-25-2010, 05:26 AM
Yes, the same thing happens to me and it's incredibly frustrating. During the day when there are tons of people online the game runs very smooth for me.

But right around 2 a.m. CST I start getting horrible connection. At first, I thought it was just a coincidence but it's happened every single night for about the past 4 days.

Everything is just fine until I try to load into some place. So if I'm on the bridge and I try to leave, I have to kill the game with my task manager and relog and everything is fine. If I try to go to spacedock, I have to relog.. if I want to then leave spacedock, I have to kill it and relog again.

Extremely tedious and very frustrating. I certainly hope this doesn't persist to live.