Captain
# 251
04-27-2014, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
Stop your fing personal attacks on me.
Oh, you don't want to be called an idiot? Then you should stop acting like one.

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, and acts like a duck, then it's a duck. If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Capt. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Empire Veteran
# 252
04-27-2014, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
Stop your fing personal attacks on me.

@trek21

Go watch it again nothing is real in it.
Explain to me then how it damaged the Enterprise-B, and kept Kirk alive for roughly 80 years without aging him a day since he was taken?

What happens in there is more of a 'happy pill'-in-space type of thing, but that doesn't make it unreal. Illusions yes, but not unreal.
Was named Trek17, but still an author.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh'.
Rihannsu
# 253
04-27-2014, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, and acts like a duck, then it's a duck. If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
may i sig that, if it'll fit with what i've already got?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Captain
# 254
04-27-2014, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Oh, you don't want to be called an idiot? Then you should stop acting like one.

Then why don't you stop trying to cause flame war Frack Head.STFU why don't you.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers
Captain
# 255
04-27-2014, 07:07 PM
Quote:

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, and acts like a duck, then it's a duck.
What about when Bugs Bunny puts on a Swim cap, flippers and a bill to convince Elmer it's Duck season?

He looked like Daffy, quacked like Daffy and acted like Daffy.

But WAS he daffy?
You haven't heard "Jukebox Hero" until you've heard it in the original Klingon.

Captain Elijah Barnabas Lowe, U.S.S. Sierra.
Rihannsu
# 256
04-27-2014, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadowdark View Post
What about when Bugs Bunny puts on a Swim cap, flippers and a bill to convince Elmer it's Duck season?

But WAS he daffy?
in elmer's mind, he was
Quote:
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Starfleet Veteran
# 257
04-27-2014, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadowdark View Post

But WAS he daffy?
Yeah, that's a fair point. The proverb is supposed to end with "it's probably a duck", but I can forgive the implication when faced with the Bug/Daffy conundrum. (Which should be the name of a philosophy thesis I'm sure).
Captain
# 258
04-27-2014, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
Explain to me then how it damaged the Enterprise-B, and kept Kirk alive for roughly 80 years without aging him a day since he was taken?

What happens in there is more of a 'happy pill'-in-space type of thing, but that doesn't make it unreal. Illusions yes, but not unreal.
Watch where Kirks say nothing is real in here.It is 10:51.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4flM_skuv4

@edwardianed

stop trying contributing to flame war which this has gotten nothing but personal attacks on me from ppl who can't even act like adults.don't even try to get me going as I had a lot more flamey wars with others out there.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers

Last edited by age03; 04-27-2014 at 07:21 PM.
Captain
# 259
04-27-2014, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by talonxv View Post
Oh shon is SOOO horrible. Lets run down the list of captains shall we?

Kirk was a womanizing narcissist who STOLE the Original Enterprise and the ONLY thing that saved him from life in prison for treason was the fact he was lucky enough to save earth from that probe.

Picard was a taciturn stern and broke every rule when it suited him but god forbid somebody under his command break the rules.

Janeway...well psycopath who broke the prime directive when it suited her. Even broke the Omega directive.

Sisko antagonized Q, poisoned a world to catch one renegade who betrayed him, resigned his commission when ever he felt like it and went AWOL to pursue a religious war.

I mean really, every captain we've had of the enterprise of a major command has some kind of fault and racks up an impressive black marks checklist.

I fail to see the issues with Shon.
What about Archer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxlevelgod69 View Post
You're like a bad AI with no ability to question why you type these things down. Instead reacting like any scripted AI should. With conformity to the if-then-else logic you were scripted with.
Rihannsu
# 260
04-27-2014, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergins View Post
What about Archer?
a lot of people would like to pretend that enterprise - and therefore archer by extension - doesn't exist
Quote:
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic