Lt. Commander
# 1 trying to load sol system
01-25-2010, 08:20 AM
I can play the game to the sol system and then when it hits the load screen the loading bar goes all the way but continues to say it is loading. At the bottom of the screen the tips continue to run but nothing more happens no matter how long I leave it running.
I am running an AMD 64 3700f 2.4 gig.
window xp 32
2 gig mem
Nvidia 7300 512 the latest drivers
I should have plenty of power for the game.
Please could someone give me an idea of what I could do to correct this issue. I am signed up as a lifetime member but it is looking more and more as if my lifetime membership will not be used. Thank you for your help.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Same issue
01-25-2010, 12:19 PM
I am having the exact same problem. Im stuck on loading screen but the tips are still rolling and when i bring up task manager it occasionally goes to not responding but will go back to running. Any ideas?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-25-2010, 04:27 PM
I wish we could get someone to respond. Like a GM. would be nice to know this is an issue they are aware of and working on.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-25-2010, 10:34 PM
I just encountered the same thing. Got past one problem only to run into this one. I was trying to get to the Sol system for the first time after the tutorial, and I ran into this issue. Would be nice to play the game past the tutorial....