Captain
New season but really this is just an extension of this thread.

Nothing makes me wanna spend my money on STO like than Cryptic's refusal to even acknowledge this issue exists.
50 lobi wasted to look like this
Captain
# 2
05-03-2014, 04:58 PM
At least you didnt spent 200 in a stupid useless weapon, or 400 or 600 in a set, like a lot of people..

You should get used to these issues. There are everywhere.
Captain
# 3
05-04-2014, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgecrysger View Post
At least you didnt spent 200 in a stupid useless weapon, or 400 or 600 in a set, like a lot of people..

You should get used to these issues. There are everywhere.
Perhaps but considering its nothing more than a visual issue this is one of the things that should have been fixed quickly
Captain
# 4
05-04-2014, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodachikuno View Post
Perhaps but considering its nothing more than a visual issue this is one of the things that should have been fixed quickly
There are thousands (literally) graphic glithes similar to this. Not so terrible, but they are there. Specially with fleet outfits.

And i agree that these sort of bugs should be fixed asap, but well you know how cryptic works. Lets hope a miracle occurs and they fix it.
Captain
# 5
05-05-2014, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgecrysger View Post
There are thousands (literally) graphic glithes similar to this. Not so terrible, but they are there. Specially with fleet outfits.

And i agree that these sort of bugs should be fixed asap, but well you know how cryptic works. Lets hope a miracle occurs and they fix it.
Well they're going over launch things and fixing those so... only 4 more years to wait!
Captain
# 6
05-08-2014, 11:20 AM
another patch, and still not fixed
Republic Veteran
# 7
05-08-2014, 10:23 PM
I'm gonna check and confirm tonight, but ... My Romkklink, had the dissappearing legs issue with her Lobi EV suit ... but ... It occurred when I equipped the EV suit "over" her Retro Metallic Scale minidress ...

Now, doing Dyson Ground BZ's, and with S9 giving Armor visuals to Roms finally, I've created an "Armor" for her ... And when I swapped her from THAT, to her Lobi EV suit, it worked perfectly! ... No invisible legs!
So I'm gonnna check tonight and see if a)it has actually been fixed for me or b) IT only happens when you swap between certain outfits ...

Either way, this may be information that the (currently silent) Devs who I'm sure are reading these threads, needed to 'fix' the issue.
Please ... Make it so ...!
Captain
# 8
05-12-2014, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bendalek View Post
I'm gonna check and confirm tonight, but ... My Romkklink, had the dissappearing legs issue with her Lobi EV suit ... but ... It occurred when I equipped the EV suit "over" her Retro Metallic Scale minidress ...

Now, doing Dyson Ground BZ's, and with S9 giving Armor visuals to Roms finally, I've created an "Armor" for her ... And when I swapped her from THAT, to her Lobi EV suit, it worked perfectly! ... No invisible legs!
So I'm gonnna check tonight and see if a)it has actually been fixed for me or b) IT only happens when you swap between certain outfits ...

Either way, this may be information that the (currently silent) Devs who I'm sure are reading these threads, needed to 'fix' the issue.
Im running around in the rom-fed uniform atm and since s9 Ive added a couple 'kit bits' but Ill try her tal shiar uniform and off duty to see as well
Captain
# 9
05-12-2014, 03:58 PM
Captain
# 10
05-12-2014, 09:39 PM
ok so I tried my casual and tal shiar outfits and the EVA suit worked fine on the Casual one! So on a hunch I went back to my Fed-Rom uniform and took off the Dual Shoulder Pads that indicate rank and then re-equipped my Dyson Lobi EVA and it worked fine! SO Maybe the dual pads are whats screwin things up? Anyone else able to use this?