Captain
# 51
04-09-2014, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintisho View Post
Ok so racism is allowed on these offers period. EVERY survey opportunity starts with whats your race: I answer white/caucasian, offer closes as I dont qualify...
Well, STOP DOING THAT and TELL THEM WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR. On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog. You're not being paid for honest answers. You're being paid to tell them what they want to hear so that they can justify whatever decision they've already made. And honestly, why would you WANT to give your real information to a bunch of shady shysters on the Internet?
Lt. Commander
# 52
04-09-2014, 07:37 PM
Why are these crap offers still up? Over 99% of them either require buying something, installing viruses, or just plain BS. They are just legitimized money farmers. I have filled out multiple surveys when I first started STO just for the zen, yet all of them gave a grand total of 35 zen. WooHoo....I make more than that just by playing STO by refining dilithium.

If Cryptic wants people to do real surveys, then provide them with real surveys that reward more than just a couple of zen or without having to buy something.

Otherwise, please remove this virus infected idea.
Ensign
# 53
05-07-2014, 01:02 PM
I agree with all of the above - just now I completed an offer to sign up for a resort newsletter for 122 zen and have not been credited at all. I've come to grow used to this.

Also another thing that irks me is that a lot of the offers that are up, when you click them, they don't even show up in the Transactions bar. Unless you're watching them closely you can complete the offer and never receive credit for it, because Peanut Labs isn't showing the transaction ever occurred.

The surveys are hit or miss, but seem to pay out the best and most consistently. I just think it's dumb that after you disqualify for ten surveys in a row, it tells you that you can't take any more and to come back later (usually 24 hours). If you've received no payout or even a chance to take the survey, what are you being held back from, exactly?
Lieutenant
# 54
05-09-2014, 03:18 PM
I keep doing these but never get any zen from them. Half the time I sign up but get no indication whatsoever that it even went through successfully (especially no zen). Does Cryptic even make any money from this?
Ensign
# 55 Wtf?
05-24-2014, 10:03 PM
Tried over a douzen surveys..and well don't qualifiy for anything...i must been of some kind nobody wants to know anything about...why are there surveys for...oh wait to get a opinion on something from somebody...
Closed Thread