Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward > Captain's Table (RP)
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Captain
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 889
# 361
05-10-2014, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuntel View Post
OOC: That was pretty good. Baroan won't be able to discover untill after the fight, though.
Anyway, would this imply that T'Vox is a bit older than Baroan? Like he's in his mid-thirties?
OOC: Yeah, he's in his mid-thirties. And it'll be cool when Baroan reads it.
Captain
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 11,093
# 362
05-10-2014, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaster29 View Post
OOC: Yeah, he's in his mid-thirties. And it'll be cool when Baroan reads it.
OOC: Definitly after the fight. Probably on their way to Andoria, or where ever they need to go.
Captain
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 889
# 363
05-10-2014, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuntel View Post
OOC: Definitly after the fight. Probably on their way to Andoria, or where ever they need to go.
OOC: My Klingon is in-bound

*The I.K.S. Batlh, Fleet Mogh, drops out of warp*
General Keshka: Hail the station!
Ch'gren: Yes, sir!
Keshka: Earth Space Dock, this is general Keshka of the I.K.S. Batlh. We will asisst you against the Ceph! Batlh out. Helm, move us into battle position.
Sensors officer: Sir, Ceph fleet coming out of warp. Massive fleet. 10,000 ships, sir!
Keshka: By the beard of kahless! Send a signal to Klingon High Command, tell them a massive Ceph fleet arrived! Tactical, full power to weapons. Tell the Starfleet and Romulan vessels to evacuate as many civilians and officers as they can. Tell Spacedock to power weapons array. Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

OOC: Here's what the ceph ship looks like: http://crysis.wikia.com/wiki/Ceph_Warrior
Captain
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 11,093
# 364
05-10-2014, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaster29 View Post
OOC: My Klingon is in-bound

*The I.K.S. Batlh, Fleet Mogh, drops out of warp*
General Keshka: Hail the station!
Ch'gren: Yes, sir!
Keshka: Earth Space Dock, this is general Keshka of the I.K.S. Batlh. We will asisst you against the Ceph! Batlh out. Helm, move us into battle position.
Sensors officer: Sir, Ceph fleet coming out of warp. Massive fleet. 10,000 ships, sir!
Keshka: By the beard of kahless! Send a signal to Klingon High Command, tell them a massive Ceph fleet arrived! Tactical, full power to weapons. Tell the Starfleet and Romulan vessels to evacuate as many civilians and officers as they can. Tell Spacedock to power weapons array. Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

OOC: Here's what the ceph ship looks like: http://crysis.wikia.com/wiki/Ceph_Warrior
OOC: This is turning into the Eblisi invasion from the rp thread! I like it.
Baroan, with an English accent: Bloody 'Ell! Ahright, everyone back on the bus!
Kran, Tran, time to evacuate. I'll try to help as much as I can, but I think we need to evacuate Earth itself...
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,498
# 365
05-10-2014, 10:47 PM
*The U.S.S. Black Phantom, Sao Paulo class warship, drops out of warp in Sol*

Voporak: Got thrown to the Delta quadrant, beat up a Cube to get back after meeting some Spode-knows-what planet killing civilization, and deal with crazy mind-controlling space mosquitoes. How could this get any wor-

The hell?!

*The Phantom cloaks*

I'm going back to the other timeline!
Captain
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 889
# 366
05-11-2014, 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuntel View Post
OOC: This is turning into the Eblisi invasion from the rp thread! I like it.
Baroan, with an English accent: Bloody 'Ell! Ahright, everyone back on the bus!
Kran, Tran, time to evacuate. I'll try to help as much as I can, but I think we need to evacuate Earth itself...
Ceph Supreme Commander Tterex: Ignore the Earther, Klingon and Romulan vessels. As soon as we're within range, beam our troops in. Remember, I want that creature dead.
Commander Ddredrex: Sir, that will be hard. Are we attempting to avoid Earther casualties?
Tterex: That would be preferable. However, if they get in the way, kill them.
Elite corps captain Drevrex: Sir, our commando unit is prepared. We will minimise Earther casualties.
Tterex: Good. Remember, that that creature will be dead when you beam back.
Comm officer Keret: Sir, should we hail the vessels?
Tterex: Very well. Contact the Spacedock. Earther Spacedock, this is Supreme Commander Tterex of the Ceph Elite corps Military. We are attempting to kill the creature inside your starbase. After the battle, I will communicate with your Commanders. Tterex out. Helm, move us into transporter range.

ESD
*40 Ceph marines beam in*
Drevrex: You 5, distract it. The rest of you, lay down covering fire. I'm moving in.
*Drevrex pulls out twin DC-88 pistols, and runs up to the Hunter. He throws a grenade down, blasting a hole in it's head, revealing a brain. he then throws another grenade down the brain. It explodes, killing the Hunter instantly.*

OOC: This is what they look like: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...an_Warrior.jpg

Last edited by jmaster29; 05-11-2014 at 01:53 AM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 135
# 367
05-12-2014, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaster29 View Post
Ceph Supreme Commander Tterex: Ignore the Earther, Klingon and Romulan vessels. As soon as we're within range, beam our troops in. Remember, I want that creature dead.
Commander Ddredrex: Sir, that will be hard. Are we attempting to avoid Earther casualties?
Tterex: That would be preferable. However, if they get in the way, kill them.
Elite corps captain Drevrex: Sir, our commando unit is prepared. We will minimise Earther casualties.
Tterex: Good. Remember, that that creature will be dead when you beam back.
Comm officer Keret: Sir, should we hail the vessels?
Tterex: Very well. Contact the Spacedock. Earther Spacedock, this is Supreme Commander Tterex of the Ceph Elite corps Military. We are attempting to kill the creature inside your starbase. After the battle, I will communicate with your Commanders. Tterex out. Helm, move us into transporter range.

ESD
*40 Ceph marines beam in*
Drevrex: You 5, distract it. The rest of you, lay down covering fire. I'm moving in.
*Drevrex pulls out twin DC-88 pistols, and runs up to the Hunter. He throws a grenade down, blasting a hole in it's head, revealing a brain. he then throws another grenade down the brain. It explodes, killing the Hunter instantly.*

OOC: This is what they look like: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...an_Warrior.jpg
OOC: Sorry for not posting in so long. Busy weekend.

Kran to one of the Ceph: Not to sound ungrateful, but who exactly are you and how did you get so far into Federation space without anyone noticing?
Captain
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 11,093
# 368
05-12-2014, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coblivionc View Post
OOC: Sorry for not posting in so long. Busy weekend.

Kran to one of the Ceph: Not to sound ungrateful, but who exactly are you and how did you get so far into Federation space without anyone noticing?
Baroan, incredulous: And how do you people kill those things so quickly? The one I fought took at least a good day, and that was with three ships bombarding it and an entire platoon of Marines!
Captain
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 889
# 369
05-12-2014, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuntel View Post
Baroan, incredulous: And how do you people kill those things so quickly? The one I fought took at least a good day, and that was with three ships bombarding it and an entire platoon of Marines!
Drevrex: we know what their weaknesses are. Also, Federation sensors are relatively primitive. Besides, when a singularity opens above Earth, Starfleet has no time to react. Realistically, if the Empire was interested in invading Earth, or the Federation, the war would be over extremely quickly. The fleet here is just 10,000 ships, but we have Trillions of ships, and we can place them almost everywhere. Starfleet, at the best of times, can barely muster 900 ships. Anyway, I hope our Empires, at some stage, become allies, not enemies.
Career Officer
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 135
# 370
05-13-2014, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaster29 View Post
Drevrex: we know what their weaknesses are. Also, Federation sensors are relatively primitive. Besides, when a singularity opens above Earth, Starfleet has no time to react. Realistically, if the Empire was interested in invading Earth, or the Federation, the war would be over extremely quickly. The fleet here is just 10,000 ships, but we have Trillions of ships, and we can place them almost everywhere. Starfleet, at the best of times, can barely muster 900 ships. Anyway, I hope our Empires, at some stage, become allies, not enemies.
Kran: I was not suggesting we become enemies. I was simply curious as to how you pulled it off. I-

*Kran's combadge chirps. He taps it.*

Kran: Go ahead.

Ellen: Sir, we have new orders from the TSA. They wouldn't even let me read them. Sir, they said that you were required to immediately respond.

*Kran frowned. He looked more concerned than Baroan or Tran had ever seen him.*

Kran: It looks like I have to go. Goodbye for now. Kran to Umbra. Beam me directly to my readyroom.

*Ellen McClain, U.S.S. Umbra's Bridge.*

Ellen: He's been in there for a while. I wonder wh-

*Kran exits his readeyroom and takes his seat on the bridge. His face is grave. Ellen noticed that he was wearing full Admiral pips now.*

Kran: Well, I have been promoted to a full Admiral. Unfortunately we do not have time for a proper ceremony. We have to...

*His voice trails off.*

Kran: Helm. Set a course for the Solanae Space Gate. Transwarp twenty!

*As the Umbra went to warp Ellen turned to Kran wondering why they needed to get there so fast.*
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:56 AM.