Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 51
01-26-2010, 01:47 PM
Did they get that new server equipment yet?
I've been playing BETA for weeks now, and because of this bug I haven't been able to play for over an hour in that time.
Lt. Commander
# 52
01-26-2010, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post

Not really seeing as it's only affecting a small minority of players. They know about it, but they need to find that 1 thing in common with you guys, so they know whats wrong. They cant just say "ok, we fixed it" within a day or two. it takes time to track the problem down, work on a fix and push it to live, knowing there will be no further problems.
there are more then this thread expressing the issue...i think it is more then you think.
and yes, while i understand they are working on it, if not one says anything, then they think its all hunky dorey..and it is not. more so this close to launch.

edit: ok this is BS....three times in a row now while trying to access either a system or the bridge...ugh!
Lt. Commander
# 53
01-26-2010, 03:03 PM
I have also experienced this.

It seems to occur more on multipart missions which culminate in beaming down somewhere. I've also observed that it seems to occur more frequently when you are part of a team, disconnecting both players.
Lt. Commander
# 54
01-26-2010, 03:10 PM
this getting worse for the first week and half of open beta i never experienced this error but the last three days been getting more frequently today so much so i wasn't able to log in for the final event.
Lt. Commander
# 55
01-26-2010, 03:10 PM
This only happens to me if i attempt to "Explore Unknown Anomoly" this is bugging me............. As soon as the load page appears then "Server Not Responding". FIX THESE DARN CLUSTERS/NEBULAS
Lt. Commander
# 56
01-26-2010, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CmdrTuvok
This only happens to me if i attempt to "Explore Unknown Anomoly" this is bugging me............. As soon as the load page appears then "Server Not Responding". FIX THESE DARN CLUSTERS/NEBULAS
Same here only seems to happen in the clusters and nebula planet side missions for me.
Lt. Commander
# 57
01-26-2010, 03:19 PM
This is ridicolous!! I can enter with one character but not with the other... With one i've no problems at all and with the other i get the server not responding!!!

That's... I don't know how to call that.
Lt. Commander
# 58
01-26-2010, 04:01 PM
This just happened at a very inopportune time...just finished that gawdawful mission in the artificial wormhole made by the Hirogen...was finally about to escape, it does the warp animation....and then the loading screen goes to the game server not responding error and kicks me out. Come ON, now....how did we go from this never happening during closed beta or even the early, massively over-populated parts of open beta, and now a few days before launch it's happening almost constantly? I've been holding back my complaints somewhat, but this total lockout for five or ten minutes (if you're lucky) is a serious showstopper. Can we get some Dev love, please? At least tell us you're looking into it?

-Kunou
Lt. Commander
# 59
01-26-2010, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KunouDan78
This just happened at a very inopportune time...just finished that gawdawful mission in the artificial wormhole made by the Hirogen...was finally about to escape, it does the warp animation....and then the loading screen goes to the game server not responding error and kicks me out. Come ON, now....how did we go from this never happening during closed beta or even the early, massively over-populated parts of open beta, and now a few days before launch it's happening almost constantly? I've been holding back my complaints somewhat, but this total lockout for five or ten minutes (if you're lucky) is a serious showstopper. Can we get some Dev love, please? At least tell us you're looking into it?

-Kunou
big time ditto there....same jusy happened to me...ugh!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 60
01-26-2010, 05:18 PM
i cant even log in. on the bright side, my pre start begins tomarow. (ordered from Best Buy) so...YAY!