Lt. Commander
I am not sure if anyone else had this happened, but I just checked my account dashboard and ALL of my keys that I have so far entered are completely wiped. Please tell me this is a glitch and that I don't have to search for all my keys again.

It was fine earlier today. But sometime within the last 3 hours all my preorder keys, and other promotional keys are just simply gone! I am not sure what to do now
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-26-2010, 11:35 PM
All of my keys have gone missing too. And Yes the open beta was still running. So there was no listing of open beta access and lta. And I couldn't log back into beta. It was round about 0:15 GMT + 1 on January 27. The servers were still up.
Lt. Commander
# 3
I'm having the same problem. I preordered from Gamestop (instore) and picked up my preorder key over a week ago (instore) and have been playing ever since, I have even purchased my 12 month subscription. I get home from work, haven't been able to go get my retail copy yet, and I try to log in to STO and it says "You are not allowed to log into this server at this time." Will I not be able ot play until I get my retail copy? The FAQ says there is a grace period. If so, explain why I have to buy a retail copy if I have already spent all this time downloading the game? Why should I have to buy a retail copy and then pay a subscription? EVE doesn't do that. Lets all play Vulcan and do the logical thing here.
Lt. Commander
# 4
I have the same.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-26-2010, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by navygamer View Post
I am not sure if anyone else had this happened, but I just checked my account dashboard and ALL of my keys that I have so far entered are completely wiped. Please tell me this is a glitch and that I don't have to search for all my keys again.

It was fine earlier today. But sometime within the last 3 hours all my preorder keys, and other promotional keys are just simply gone! I am not sure what to do now
I'm hoping it's just that the servers are down and account info is stored there. My account is reading the same thing, but I'm not going to sweat it until launch day. I have a 1 year + pre-order, so that's alotta moola invested. I don't think we lost it though, just not showing it while the server is down.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-26-2010, 11:37 PM
Uhh, all my account keys are missing as well. This is causing issues with my actually trying to purchase a lifetime subscription.
Lt. Commander
# 7
Update!!!

Just hit refresh and they're back, all is good, see, told ya'll
Lt. Commander
# 8
I have the same problem. I'm trying to purchase the lifetime sub, but I have no product to tie it to anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-26-2010, 11:42 PM
well all of mine are back as well now, but i still do not have my cryptic points at all
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-26-2010, 11:47 PM
That was an intense few minutes. I had to log out and log back in. Maybe that'll help with the cryptic points?