Ensign
# 1 Looking for a mature Fleet.
06-02-2014, 09:32 PM
Hello!, I'm looking for a mature fleet. I'm on the East Coast of the U.S. I have a mic. and I like cookies and beer. I have a level 20 officer, Fed allied. m down for anything but I love pvp.

Last edited by cplcashcamer; 08-21-2014 at 10:15 PM.
Commander
# 2
06-03-2014, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cplcashcamer View Post
Hello!, I'm looking for a mature fleet. I'm on the East Coast of the U.S. I have a mic. and I like cookies and beer. I have a level 50 tac rom officer, Fed allied. m down for anything but I love pvp.

Jolan'tru,

Feel free to check out our group if you haven't found anyone yet. Mostly US based but have many members around the world as well. www.imperialromulanfleet.com

Feel free to bring some of those cookies and beer with you
Commander
# 3
06-05-2014, 04:47 AM
Hi, you should check out 44th Fleet, we are casual, mature, t5 fleet.

Visit our homepage for more information: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/
STO forum link here.
Career Officer
# 4
07-04-2014, 12:16 PM
Hello, I was reading your post and would like to invite you to check out New Legacy if you have not found a home yet. We are a variety of ages and experience levels as well as types of players, but most of us fall into the over 20 category with a good bunch of us over 40. No worries, we have a few 50's hanging around, too.

We love PvP, PVE, rerunning episodes and everything there is about this game. The fleet is pretty relaxed but we do love healthy competition. Feel free to check us out at our Website, YouTube, or FB Page. You can also holler at us in game.

June/Mara
New Legacy Guild

Career Officer
# 5
07-05-2014, 06:17 AM
Check us out, we're Liberty Task Force (Fed) and Liberty Honor Guard (KDF) at www.libertytaskforce.com and our Fed Starbase is fully completed. We have active forums and alliance chat channel as well as TeamSpeak. If you have any questions feel free to email me at Info@LibertyTaskForce.com or friend me in-game at Grayfox@GrayfoxJames take care.
http://www.libertytaskforce.com