Super Moderator
# 11
06-04-2014, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypl View Post
They probably made some promotional deal with Alienware or something. More than likely Alienware products will start (or have started) being given away during livestreams.
They've given a few out before.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Survivor of Romulus
# 12
06-04-2014, 05:25 PM
Color glow should be able to be set according to the faction color scheme you choose in the menu instead, or even as separate option itself. unless I'm missing something. I don't have a computer that can do this but it only seems logical.
Career Officer
# 13
06-04-2014, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyblade View Post
Why are resources being directed to a keyboard that only a minority of players own? We still have known issues that fixes would benefit the entire playerbase.
it because they don't want work on fix bugs but make new content for players look at the last two rep system they did not have the mission for t5 for them when they came out you have to wait a few week till they patched in
Career Officer
# 14
06-04-2014, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypl View Post
They probably made some promotional deal with Alienware or something. More than likely Alienware products will start (or have started) being given away during livestreams.
Which is only for the US. Kind of weak for a game that is internationally available.
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Career Officer
# 15
06-05-2014, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toiva View Post
I've been wondering that for a long time.

Maybe the exchange is really that messed up currently that they don't dare touch it.
I don't know, constantly reminding us of this seems more like a sign that someone is actively working on the issue, but it is taking its time.

Of course, it could just be a QA thing - part of their regression tests for releases contains testing the search function, and the error keeps popping up. Normally a bug like this would be a blocking issue, but the note implies an exception. But even then - if it is usually considered a blocking issue, it would mean it has some prioritity to be fixed.
Captain
# 16
06-05-2014, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberman42 View Post
it because they don't want work on fix bugs but make new content for players look at the last two rep system they did not have the mission for t5 for them when they came out you have to wait a few week till they patched in
You mean a patch like this one ? It's a 5 days old patch, did you already forget ?

The alienware patch is necessary, because they have marketing agreement and whatnot. They simply have to.
Career Officer
# 17 Risa?
06-05-2014, 07:24 PM
Summer event has begun on Holodeck. Why is the Tribble Risa map still switched off?
Captain
# 18
06-07-2014, 08:51 AM
Why don't they stop wasting resources and programming time on game enhancement for a small number of players.

There are real bugs that need fixing, like this one:

SOME MISSIONS DO NOT REWARD IMMEDIATELY TO CAPTAINS THAT ARE NOT LEVEL 50.

I notice this a lot when I run several missions with my alternate characters. I do not have this issue with any of my level 50's.

I have 11 level 50's and 5 that are at least level 11.
Fleet Admiral
Jeffry L. Caler
Commanding Officer
USS Thomas E. Paris