Super Moderator
# 111
03-22-2014, 02:22 PM
Updates have been made to the OP on some of the UGC podcasts
View all STO related podcasts by visiting the STO forum thread via: http://stoPodcasts.Info

twitter.com/MidNiteShadow7 - facebook.com/MidNiteShadow7 - gplus.to/MidNiteShadow7 - MidNiteShadow7 "at" StarFleet.com
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Career Officer
# 112
04-30-2014, 04:21 PM
Hi Midniteshadow,

Just a couple notes for updates.

All Things Trek is currently hosted by Oren, Grace and me.

Trek Radio is branded as two separate words: Trek Radio (trekradio.net) In addition to live music shows and podcasts (both live and syndicated) we also play Star Trek audio fiction shows like Star Trek: Outpost, Star Trek: Excelsior, Star Trek: Lost Frontier, etc. I'm not suggesting you list or link those on the main post, just citing them here for example, but listing that we play Star Trek audio fiction would be appreciated.
Career Officer
# 113
05-01-2014, 04:38 PM
don't forget Stoked Radio live every Saturday 11AM PST / 7PM GMT the live stream is located at: at this link
CVN-65 U.S.S. Enterprise - A ship so badass it survived John McCain.
Super Moderator
# 114
05-08-2014, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deyvidkdf View Post
Hi Midniteshadow,

Just a couple notes for updates.

All Things Trek is currently hosted by Oren, Grace and me.

Trek Radio is branded as two separate words: Trek Radio (trekradio.net) In addition to live music shows and podcasts (both live and syndicated) we also play Star Trek audio fiction shows like Star Trek: Outpost, Star Trek: Excelsior, Star Trek: Lost Frontier, etc. I'm not suggesting you list or link those on the main post, just citing them here for example, but listing that we play Star Trek audio fiction would be appreciated.
Hi Deyvid, I have made the changes to the Trek Radio information as requested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cers001 View Post
don't forget Stoked Radio live every Saturday 11AM PST / 7PM GMT the live stream is located at: at this link
Hi Cers, that info already shows for STOked radio, but let me know if you ever spot anything that needs correcting.

LLAP
View all STO related podcasts by visiting the STO forum thread via: http://stoPodcasts.Info

twitter.com/MidNiteShadow7 - facebook.com/MidNiteShadow7 - gplus.to/MidNiteShadow7 - MidNiteShadow7 "at" StarFleet.com
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Empire Veteran
# 115
05-14-2014, 04:11 PM
Love is being 40 minutes into bad connection Pamela doing paragraph sized narrative lines on one toon and you realize " Oh, crap. I have a hundred lines to go".

but you keep going.

GoS season three. Out there.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Career Officer
# 116
06-09-2014, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Love is being 40 minutes into bad connection Pamela doing paragraph sized narrative lines on one toon and you realize " Oh, crap. I have a hundred lines to go".

but you keep going.

GoS season three. Out there.
At least you didn't get halfway through a script before realizing that you forgot to push record...oh wait...
Also known as Gingie(In game) Sskald(Gates of Sto-vo-kor)
Super Moderator
# 117
11-08-2014, 08:17 PM
Today I changed the OP to show STOked Radio's new name of the Stoked Show.

Rihannsu
# 118
Yesterday, 07:39 AM
Priority One does not play to a live audience anymore, there are talks that down the road you might be able too. But at the moment their show is pre recorded and edited and released on a weekly basis!
Lieutenant
# 119
Today, 05:03 AM
Are their any Romulan Podcasts. That are like the Klingon's have with the Gates Of Sto'Vo'Kor.