Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8,797
# 11
06-12-2014, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by realisticalty View Post
Yes but in the end he did get de-Ba'aled (symbiote removal), if you bel9ieve that was the real Ba'al of course and not a clone.

As for Australia, wasn't that going to Lex Luthor?
IC:

Of course that was just another clone. You think that Sovereign Ba'al would be stupid enough to LET himself get captured?

And Lex Luthor is a comic-book villain. We don't need him. Australia is split between me and the Free Jaffa Nation (who work for Ba'al because he pays them and gives them free dental).

Hail Ba'al!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyspet1 View Post
what evil overlord list.... but thats meaningless if it was said in SG1 which i cant recall it, but both was great in there own way.

who knows but all i know is ba'al served him as anubis was more powerful at that time, is he dead who knows but we do know ba'al is dead but do not know if anubis is lol.
OOC: This evil overlord list.

In the show, Ba'al ends up working for Anubis, but IIRC betrays him, then ends up working for him again when Anubis comes back, then finally sets off on his own after they stop Anubis permanently.

In the joke, Ba'al took the Sangraal and killed Anubis a few years ago. Basically, the guy who he sent back in SG: Continuum was just another clone, and through complicated temporal stuff he knows the gist of how his plan failed and so he's tried again, and this time succeeded in taking over the galaxy.

I chose Ba'al because (a) he's my favorite Goa'uld, and (b) he's the only one who showed the actual capacity to LEARN.
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al! Our theme song
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
PWE: NO to mandatory ARC! At least make it optional!

Last edited by worffan101; 06-12-2014 at 08:32 AM.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 163
# 12
06-12-2014, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worffan101 View Post
IC:

Of course that was just another clone. You think that Sovereign Ba'al would be stupid enough to LET himself get captures?

And Lex Luthor is a comic-book villain. We don't need him. Australia is split between me and the Free Jaffa Nation (who work for Ba'al because he pays them and gives them free dental).

Hail Ba'al!


OOC: This evil overlord list.

In the show, Ba'al ends up working for Anubis, but IIRC betrays him, then ends up working for him again when Anubis comes back, then finally sets off on his own after they stop Anubis permanently.

In the joke, Ba'al took the Sangraal and killed Anubis a few years ago.
that list is not part of SG1 as it says trek on it, and SG1 and star trek are not the same. i was about to say you know what your talking about but refereing a trek list in SG1 has showed you do not lol and just so you know the Sangraal is in the ori galaxy lost in one of there ships.

ALL Hail ANUBIS


just cos you edit your sig to put a fake join date in, does not make it a correct join date.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8,797
# 13
06-12-2014, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyspet1 View Post
that list is not part of SG1 as it says trek on it, and SG1 and star trek are not the same. i was about to say you know what your talking about but refereing a trek list in SG1 has showed you do not lol and just so you know the Sangraal is in the ori galaxy lost in one of there ships.

ALL Hail ANUBIS
...uh...What???

Buddy, that evil overlord list works for all franchises.

Anyway, I've explained the joke as much as I am willing to. Take it or leave it.

(IC)

And HAIL BA'AL!
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al! Our theme song
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
PWE: NO to mandatory ARC! At least make it optional!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 163
# 14
06-12-2014, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worffan101 View Post
...uh...What???

Buddy, that evil overlord list works for all franchises.

Anyway, I've explained the joke as much as I am willing to. Take it or leave it.

(IC)

And HAIL BA'AL!
not when it says trek on it, its for trek not sg1 take that or leave it, i dont care but it is what it is a part of trek NOT sg1 lol

and hail anubis, hail all of anubis is servants all the goa'uld who serve. apophis, ra, sokar, ba'al etc etc


just cos you edit your sig to put a fake join date in, does not make it a correct join date.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 188
# 15
06-12-2014, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worffan101 View Post
...uh...What???

Buddy, that evil overlord list works for all franchises.

Anyway, I've explained the joke as much as I am willing to. Take it or leave it.

(IC)

And HAIL BA'AL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyspet1 View Post
not when it says trek on it, its for trek not sg1 take that or leave it, i dont care but it is what it is a part of trek NOT sg1 lol

and hail anubis, hail all of anubis is servants all the goa'uld who serve. apophis, ra, sokar, ba'al etc etc

sad.... very sad you two are fighting over something thats not important LOL. grow up
http://neatnik2009.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/star-trek-2009-03.jpg
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8,797
# 16
06-12-2014, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyspet1 View Post
not when it says trek on it, its for trek not sg1 take that or leave it, i dont care but it is what it is a part of trek NOT sg1 lol

and hail anubis, hail all of anubis is servants all the goa'uld who serve. apophis, ra, sokar, ba'al etc etc
...dude, just because the Evil Overlord List has the word "trek" on it in a couple of places doesn't make it some ST-only thing. It's a universal genre savvy guide, suitable for everything from fantasy (i.e. rule 5, "The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness") to Flash Gordon (rule 8, "After I kidnap the beautiful princess, we will be married immediately in a quiet civil ceremony, not a lavish spectacle in three weeks' time during which the final phase of my plan will be carried out.") to generic sci-fi (rule 9, "I will not include a self-destruct mechanism unless absolutely necessary. If it is necessary, it will not be a large red button labelled "Danger: Do Not Push". The big red button marked "Do Not Push" will instead trigger a spray of bullets on anyone stupid enough to disregard it. Similarly, the ON/OFF switch will not clearly be labelled as such.") to in fact any setting ever (rule 6, "I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them." and rule 12, "One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.").

Point is, the Goa'uld could really use that entire list. I mean, how easy would hiding in Jaffa armor be? How many times do Goa'uld gloat and arrange lavish executions for SG-1? How many times do they leave the on/off switches to their doomsday weapons clearly marked???

Anyway. I'm done explaining the joke, take it or leave it.
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al! Our theme song
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
PWE: NO to mandatory ARC! At least make it optional!
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8,797
# 17
06-12-2014, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orici1701 View Post
sad.... very sad you two are fighting over something thats not important LOL. grow up
There can be NOTHING more important than which System Lord is cooler...

Hail Ba'al!
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al! Our theme song
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
PWE: NO to mandatory ARC! At least make it optional!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 188
# 18
06-12-2014, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worffan101 View Post
...dude, just because the Evil Overlord List has the word "trek" on it in a couple of places doesn't make it some ST-only thing. It's a universal genre savvy guide, suitable for everything from fantasy (i.e. rule 5, "The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness") to Flash Gordon (rule 8, "After I kidnap the beautiful princess, we will be married immediately in a quiet civil ceremony, not a lavish spectacle in three weeks' time during which the final phase of my plan will be carried out.") to generic sci-fi (rule 9, "I will not include a self-destruct mechanism unless absolutely necessary. If it is necessary, it will not be a large red button labelled "Danger: Do Not Push". The big red button marked "Do Not Push" will instead trigger a spray of bullets on anyone stupid enough to disregard it. Similarly, the ON/OFF switch will not clearly be labelled as such.") to in fact any setting ever (rule 6, "I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them." and rule 12, "One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.").

Point is, the Goa'uld could really use that entire list. I mean, how easy would hiding in Jaffa armor be? How many times do Goa'uld gloat and arrange lavish executions for SG-1? How many times do they leave the on/off switches to their doomsday weapons clearly marked???

Anyway. I'm done explaining the joke, take it or leave it.

ok for one who has seen the whole thing, thats not really funny and sammyspet is correct they are differnt shows.

and they are both dead/killed it dont really matter, all you two are doing is fighting over something that is not important. why dont you two trolls get a room and fight it out there, or make up your own game and fight there to you hearts content... and get back to the real topic star trek.

GROW UP

this is star trek online it is not stargate sg1 online
http://neatnik2009.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/star-trek-2009-03.jpg
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 460
# 19
06-12-2014, 08:51 AM
Ok now stop the Off-Topic Blabla...

Its already hard enough to find viable informations on the forums... No need to clutter up announcements and important information threads with a pointless discussion about Stargate, a joke or whatever...

Savy?
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8,797
# 20
06-12-2014, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orici1701 View Post
ok for one who has seen the whole thing, thats not really funny and sammyspet is correct they are differnt shows.

and they are both dead/killed it dont really matter, all you two are doing is fighting over something that is not important. why dont you two trolls get a room and fight it out there, or make up your own game and fight there to you hearts content... and get back to the real topic star trek.

GROW UP

this is star trek online it is not stargate sg1 online
...says the person with the Stargate-themed avatar and JJTrek sig pic.

The point is, I've been trying to drum up some positive emotions in the community by creating an increasingly outlandish joke for several months. If you don't like laughing, don't participate. But don't call me a troll just for trying to make people laugh instead of complaining and fighting.
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al! Our theme song
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
PWE: NO to mandatory ARC! At least make it optional!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:06 PM.