Lt. Commander
# 21
06-12-2014, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worffan101 View Post
...says the person with the Stargate-themed avatar and JJTrek sig pic.

The point is, I've been trying to drum up some positive emotions in the community by creating an increasingly outlandish joke for several months. If you don't like laughing, don't participate. But don't call me a troll just for trying to make people laugh instead of complaining and fighting.

no one cares, i dont care about my avatar pic and my star trek sig is part of star trek... take the persons advise and shhh this is not the place for this chat.
http://neatnik2009.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/star-trek-2009-03.jpg
Survivor of Romulus
# 22
06-12-2014, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralcarter View Post
Ok now stop the Off-Topic Blabla...

Its already hard enough to find viable informations on the forums... No need to clutter up announcements and important information threads with a pointless discussion about Stargate, a joke or whatever...

Savy?
If the mods feel that the Sovereign Ba'al joke is too much, I trust them to say so. As it is, though, both Trendy and Askray have participated in the joke (heck, I sold them both cushy "government" posts), and I think that I'm having a generally positive impact with the increasingly hammy post about my "position" as Grand Vizier and my "Nepotism Quota".

I mean, if it makes the CMs laugh, I have to be doing something right...
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al! Our theme song
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
PWE: NO to mandatory ARC! At least make it optional!
Starfleet Veteran
# 23
06-12-2014, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Ok now stop the Off-Topic Blabla...

Its already hard enough to find viable informations on the forums... No need to clutter up announcements and important information threads with a pointless discussion about Stargate, a joke or whatever...

Savy?
Hello again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worffan101 View Post
If the mods feel that the Sovereign Ba'al joke is too much, I trust them to say so. As it is, though, both Trendy and Askray have participated in the joke (heck, I sold them both cushy "government" posts), and I think that I'm having a generally positive impact with the increasingly hammy post about my "position" as Grand Vizier and my "Nepotism Quota".

I mean, if it makes the CMs laugh, I have to be doing something right...
There nothing wrong with a joke, but a discussion going on for 4 sites is a bit too much eh?
Survivor of Romulus
# 24
06-12-2014, 08:58 AM
Quote:
There nothing wrong with a joke, but a discussion going on for 4 sites is a bit too much eh?

Eh, it's been going on since February, and the Mods seem to be OK with it. There was one big, important patch thread where Smirk asked everyone nicely to keep Ba'al and Bacon out of it, so I did my part and mentioned neither Bacon nor Sovereign Ba'al.

If they need the joke to take a back-seat again, I trust them to say so.
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al! Our theme song
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
Career Officer
# 25
06-12-2014, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by albinovampire987 View Post
(hates all the bacon talk as it is irrelevant to all of the things that are actually important, like the GAME)

very nice.
Hating bacon? tsk tsk, some people just want to watch the world burn.

Bring in the distress bacon! Stat!

I'm not THAT difficult to please, I just have a very low tolerance threshold for stupid BS!
PWE Community Manager
# 26 Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling
06-12-2014, 02:58 PM
Cuz this has gone on long enough.

Hail thread moving.

~CaptainSmirk
Trevor "CaptainSmirk" | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter: @trekonlinegame | "Like" us on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter: @PWECaptainSmirk
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, please file a "Forums and Website" support ticket here.
Career Officer
# 27
06-12-2014, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post

Hail thread moving.

~CaptainSmirk
As Ba'al's Minister of Transportation and Administrator of Cosmic Smiting, I say: Good idea! Glad I thought of it.
"Everybody Chill Out!"

"I'mma cold-blooded killer... Ha ha! get it?"

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Captain
# 28
06-12-2014, 03:04 PM
Don't worry folks, we don't need to hail ba'al anymore. Gornzilla stepped on him when he was out for a walk.

GORNZILLA
Survivor of Romulus
# 29
06-12-2014, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post

Hail thread moving.

~CaptainSmirk
We have a dedicated thread now for this?

Thank you, Smirk! And Hail Ba'al!

Captain
# 30
06-12-2014, 04:30 PM
Yeah... Well done Smirkeyyy. Now he gets totally *types in the translator, aha!* megamanlomaniac!

You doomed us Smirk, its all on you. My grandchildren will tell their children about the man who released the doom up on the world.

It can be only forgiven if you open yesterday's Changes to Arc thread and let the rage run free.