Lt. Commander
Good day.

Some time ago, about 1-2 hours, I stopped beeing able to post in all forums inside the feedback part. No reason whatsover, I just lost the ability to start threads, quote or edit any of my posts.

Also I don't like the idea myself of going here to start a thread about it, but it feels this is the only place where I could get any answers. I am sorry if this is truly the false place to ask for this.

The error I get is following:

Quote:
, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

This only comes up when trying to post inside the Feedback forums.

Just prior to this I was getting into an argument where I opposed the opinion of someone, that then started to insult me. I don't understand why this would cause me beeing restricted in posting there, as I wasn't even able to respond to that, I was suspended from posting exactly at the moment I read the insult. None of the posts I posted around that time were edited by a moderator or anyone with a warning, neither do I see anything strange about my status. I received no pms or email to inform me of anything.

But of course, I do not know what really happened to make me be unable to post anything in that forum.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-28-2010, 05:03 PM
Chances are this is related to the fact that you haven't purchased the game. If you have a valid pre-order key, please apply it to your account.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-28-2010, 05:07 PM
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-28-2010, 05:07 PM
You are right, I haven't purchased it yet, but I was able to post up to this point, thanks much though, I planned to buy it (or preorder) it tomorrow anyway and will then try again.