Captain
# 1 Discussion Zen Store
06-12-2014, 03:19 PM
I vote and would like new stuff edited to the zen store worth paying for...

As a fellow player I would like to know if this happens what would you allow to the ZEN store.
Also keep in mind it has to make some profit for Cryptic as well, so be reasonable with Ideas you write down think as a ferengi. You want to present your business but you also want profit.
So please No BS about adding Lobi into the store because thats a lost case !!

Here is my sample of five things I would love to see enter the ZEN Store.

1. Bigger Key Packs, now we have only ten but I would love to see an 25 and 50 Added.
2. Some new facial art, for klingons hair packs.
3. Animal attack peds
4. Currency packs, you buy 500 marks of something for 25 bucks.
5. More tailor stuff

So what's your top five that really should appear in the ZEN Store ?

"Someone once said, 'Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgments.'
Community Moderator
# 2
06-12-2014, 03:24 PM
Moved to the proper forum.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Empire Veteran
# 3
06-12-2014, 04:01 PM
We don't need currency packs. We do not need bigger key packs either IMO. We need more hairstyles, yes. In addition I agree on clothing. I think they are keeping pets in-game now instead of via the c-store.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Career Officer
# 4
06-12-2014, 11:36 PM
More customization in general, both charatcter and ship (esspecially on the rom and kdf side).

About the currency pack: mixed feelings
One thing is for sure though, cryptic would make a ****load of money with these. I wouldn't touch them but I'm sure a LOT of people would spend real cash to take the short route instead of weeks of farming. That would probably even make enough money to realise said customization additions.
To boldly go and blow stuff up where no man has gone before!
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
06-12-2014, 11:52 PM
heck before bigger key packs (not needed imo), I would say reduce the 10 pack to the cost of 8 ...with 8 actually making sense as it would be 1000 zen for 8 + 2 free. they have discounts on other bulk purchases, so why not keys (we ALL know people will still buy them regardless of the price)

edit: damn, realized my math was wrong....the 10-pack is equal to buy 9 get 1 free.....still too much imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p

Last edited by cynder2012; 06-13-2014 at 01:31 AM.