Lt. Commander
# 51
01-28-2010, 08:55 AM
I need to correct what I posted above. The devs stated that the Pre-Order and package items will be available to people in the C-Store for free as based off your retail key entered. (it's not applied directly to the characters).

However I don't see why the Package items would not be in the C-Store for separate purchase. You can buy the DDE, or spend even more money buying the items separately.

I do agree that the Exclusive Pre-Order items should remain exclusive. Although Atari Exclusive Item can't remain Exclusive.. everyone will have to be able to buy the Cryptic Points.. guess Atari's Bonus is to be like a $5 in game cash back.

Pre-Order Bonuses are different by Location. This also gives you a Pre-Order key that grants access to Open Beta (Ends Jan. 26, 2010 at 6PM PST) and a 4 day Head Start on the Live Servers (beginning Jan. 29, 2010 at 10 AM PST).

***Note*** Pre-Order bonuses DO NOT STACK if ordered from the same retailer. You buy 2 Atari packages, you only can get 1 Pre-Order bonus. However if you muy from Gamestop and Atari, the Pre-Order Bonus does stack because they are from different retialers. This has been confirmed by Cryptic Devs.

GameStop offers the The Original Series Constitution Class Starship. This unique, upgradable starship comes equipped with blue phasers and an extra engineering station mod slot. This is a Starter ship.

Atari offers 500 Cryptic Points. Used to buy tiems in the Cryptic STO store.

Amazon offers Liberated Borg Bridge Officer. Borg Bridge Officer features a unique costume and three unique skills: Nano Probes, Efficiency and Borg Neural Blast.

Steam offers Chromodynamic Armor. This ground item goes into a character’s body armor slot. Based on technology brought back from the Delta Quadrant by U.S.S. Voyager, this personal body armor improves the damage and critical hits of a player’s ground energy weapons. Features include: 6.1% Physical Resistance, 6.1% Kinetic Resistance, 2.6% Energy Resistance, +15% Critical Damage, +5% Critical Chance, +3% Energy Damage

Wal-Mart offers 500 extra skill points. Available to characters at beginning of game play. This gives a small jump on Character Advancement at the beginning of the game with a new character.

Direct 2 Drive offers Multi-Spatial Personal Shield. This advanced personal shield system is based on Borg technology, which constantly regenerates itself and the health of its wearer. This ground item slots into a character’s shield slot. This advanced personal shield system is based on Borg technology and constantly regenerates itself and even a character’s health.

Best Buy offers Targ/Tribble Pet. A Targ is a cosmetic pet for Klingon characters only that a player can summon and dismiss at will. The Tribble when summoned increases a Federation character’s healing rate, though it cannot be summoned during combat. A character will take out his Tribble and pet it.

Target offers The TR-116 Ground Rifle. The TR-116 is rare projectile weapon is used in dampening fields and other challenging environments, it is also modified with a micro-transporter which beams the fired projectiles to targets at close range so that a user can fire without a direct line of site.

Syfy (via Atari) offers Neodymium Deflector Dish - An in-game item grants a bonus to Auxiliary power, boosts maneuverability, and increases the effectiveness of a ship's Science abilities. Only offered with the 'standard' package.
Lt. Commander
# 52
01-28-2010, 12:17 PM
You also need to add..

Syfy (via Atari) Neodymium Deflector Dish - An in-game item grants a bonus to Auxiliary power, boosts maneuverability, and increases the effectiveness of a ship's Science abilities. Only offered with the 'standard' package
Lt. Commander
# 53
01-28-2010, 05:48 PM
I pre-ordered Syfy, however the Serial Number stated that its not available... They "Atari" already took the money out of my account... So, where is my SyFy Pre-Order Key??? Its not in my email or site... Again, under serial number says "Not Available" What should I do???
Lt. Commander
# 54
01-28-2010, 05:50 PM
I believe you will get your key tomorrow when Head Start begins. I could be wrong there buts that is what I have seen so far unless you were in OB and then you can use your OB key to play tomorrow.
Lt. Commander
# 55
01-28-2010, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aq3nt View Post
I pre-ordered Syfy, however the Serial Number stated that its not available... They "Atari" already took the money out of my account... So, where is my SyFy Pre-Order Key??? Its not in my email or site... Again, under serial number says "Not Available" What should I do???
The servers are fluctuating so keep trying to enter your code.

as for the Pre-Order perks, they will not be available until Feb. 2, 2010 no matter if you enter the key or not.

However the Pre-Order code you get from Atari for the SyFy package should give you access to Head Start tomorrow.
Lt. Commander
# 56
01-28-2010, 06:20 PM
I haven't received my Pre-order SyFy code from Atari... it says not available...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestalence_XC View Post
The servers are fluctuating so keep trying to enter your code.

as for the Pre-Order perks, they will not be available until Feb. 2, 2010 no matter if you enter the key or not.

However the Pre-Order code you get from Atari for the SyFy package should give you access to Head Start tomorrow.
Lt. Commander
# 57
01-28-2010, 06:24 PM
Main reason for the name change? "SciFi" isn't trademarkable. "SyFy" is. And as long as they make shows I like - Eureka, Warehouse 13, Sanctuary, and Stargate Universe - they can call themselves "Joe's pizza shop"
Lt. Commander
# 58
01-28-2010, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
ROFL, I was wondering why they made that silly change... Great, way to both alienate your fanbase AND look even sillier to the general population. Is a lobotomy required to get a management position in the entertainment industry?
Wherever it involves suits frelling around with sci-fi, yes.
Lt. Commander
# 59
01-28-2010, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aq3nt View Post
I haven't received my Pre-order SyFy code from Atari... it says not available...
Contact support. There is a phone number here on the site if you want to speak to a person, or you can just put a ticket in.
Lt. Commander
# 60
01-28-2010, 08:38 PM
Okay, I know what's wrong now... I pre-ordered from Atari before, for the cryptic points... And I pre-ordered the syfy bundle... Now I noticed that It did give me a code for the open beta and headstart... However when I entered that code into the website, it said I already have the code.. Its a different key, but I think the system knows its from Atari and I think again that you can't have 2 pre-orders from the same retailer.... Anyways, I'll enter the syfy code first, once its release on feb 2, 10 and see what happens.

Thank's Pestalence_XC and Cider71 for your help.