Lt. Commander
# 61
01-28-2010, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aq3nt View Post
Okay, I know what's wrong now... I pre-ordered from Atari before, for the cryptic points... And I pre-ordered the syfy bundle... Now I noticed that It did give me a code for the open beta and headstart... However when I entered that code into the website, it said I already have the code.. Its a different key, but I think the system knows its from Atari and I think again that you can't have 2 pre-orders from the same retailer.... Anyways, I'll enter the syfy code first, once its release on feb 2, 10 and see what happens.

Thank's Pestalence_XC and Cider71 for your help.
NP.. I posted that above in my thread about Pre-order Bonuses

Quote:
***Note*** Pre-Order bonuses DO NOT STACK if ordered from the same retailer. You buy 2 Atari packages, you only can get 1 Pre-Order bonus. However if you buy from Gamestop and Atari, the Pre-Order Bonus does stack because they are from different retialers. This has been confirmed by Cryptic Devs.
In other words, they prevent you from getting 1000 Cryptic Points (2x Atari Pre-Order) since other Pre-Order Exclusives can not double.. such as the TOS Starship from Gamestop.

However you can order separately from Gamestop and Atari and their codes do stack so you can have 500 Cryptic Points AND the TOS Starship.
Lt. Commander
# 62
01-28-2010, 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestalence_XC View Post
***Note*** Pre-Order bonuses DO NOT STACK if ordered from the same retailer. You buy 2 Atari packages, you only can get 1 Pre-Order bonus. However if you muy from Gamestop and Atari, the Pre-Order Bonus does stack because they are from different retialers. This has been confirmed by Cryptic Devs.
Well, if you have multiple accounts in your household...multiple purchases from the same vendor make sense. Depending on perspective and/or cultural or dialectic interpretation your comment could be loosely understood.

I move to amend your disclaimer with the following text:

Quote:
...Pre-Order bonuses DO NOT STACK when applied to the same account if ordered from the same retailer. Multiple accounts for a household or family, registered under the same name (e.g. parent, guardian, significant other, pet, etc) constitute discrete accounts and thus may EACH receive one bonus offer per retailer. You buy 2 Atari packages, you only can get 1 Pre-Order bonus. However...
Cheers!
Lt. Commander
# 63
01-28-2010, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aq3nt View Post
I haven't received my Pre-order SyFy code from Atari... it says not available...
Go to the Cryptic Support page and put in a help ticket under Technical.. Include a copy your your sales reciept email or scanned image.
Lt. Commander
# 64
01-28-2010, 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zortek View Post
Well, if you have multiple accounts in your household...multiple purchases from the same vendor make sense. Depending on perspective and/or cultural or dialectic interpretation your comment could be loosely understood.

I move to amend your disclaimer with the following text:

Cheers!
I gave people the benefit of the doubt for having some intellegence.. however if I really need to dumb down even more on what I wrote, I will.

it is under consideration.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 65
12-22-2010, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan
Our friends at the television network SyFy are offering a very special pre-order bundle. Check it out on their site or on our retail page.

Link to the news article.
Is this still obtainable? Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 66
12-22-2010, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindee
Is this still obtainable? Thank you.
Well it was a pre-order special, so I don't think so
Lt. Commander
# 67
12-22-2010, 04:05 PM
epic necro of a thread.
Lt. Commander
# 68
12-22-2010, 04:30 PM
Zombie thread! Zombie thread! Get the shotguns!
Lt. Commander
# 69
12-22-2010, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
Zombie thread! Zombie thread! Get the shotguns!
Quick.... Somebody call Shaun/Scotty !!
Lt. Commander
# 70
12-24-2010, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan
Our friends at the television network SyFy are offering a very special pre-order bundle. Check it out on their site or on our retail page.

Link to the news article.
EDITED: Hmmm don't you wonder why a wrestling channel was giving out STO Pre-Orders