Cryptic Studios Team
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 267
We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.40.20140525a.17

General:
  • Resolved an issue which was occasionally causing maps to crash.
  • There is now a bare foot option for Liberated Borg when wearing the Risian Beachcomber costume.
  • Risa is now available to enter on Tribble.

Known Issues:
  • New kit modules do not have their own search category in the Exchange.
  • Kits in your inventory cannot be equipped by double-clicking on them.
    • You can drag and drop slot them.
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 5,157
# 2
06-17-2014, 04:04 PM
Are you 100% certain the map crash has been fixed?

Best bug squish EVA....

Edit: could the loadout bug be brought back to "known issues?"
Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
Career Officer
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 128
# 3 Loadouts
06-17-2014, 04:49 PM
Hi Devs,

Thank you for your previous fixes on the ship loadout system. My experience since the fix was implemented is extremely positive. However, there are still some reoccurring bugs that happen with such frequency that they can't be dismissed as random.

1) Batteries consistently drop from the device slots when switching ships. If you can identify the exact stack of batteries in your inventory and put them back in the same device slots, they return to your power tray and the name you saved your build as pops back up.

2) Attack Pattern Omega III consistently drops from the power tray after switching ships. Requires replacing on power tray and then Save As the build.

It happens in Tribble also.


Regards,

Snipey47a
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,274
# 4
06-17-2014, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahminus View Post
Are you 100% certain the map crash has been fixed?

Best bug squish EVA....

Edit: could the loadout bug be brought back to "known issues?"
I'm pretty sure they fixed it in the last patch or the one before that haven't had the problem since then. I think the main reason it got fixed so quickly though is because it was duplicating items every time the bug would make it fail.
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 5,157
# 5
06-17-2014, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
I'm pretty sure they fixed it in the last patch or the one before that haven't had the problem since then. I think the main reason it got fixed so quickly though is because it was duplicating items every time the bug would make it fail.
My tray loadouts aren't saving now. Didn't have the issue before the "fix" patch
Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 16,959
# 6
06-17-2014, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahminus View Post
My tray loadouts aren't saving now. Didn't have the issue before the "fix" patch
Yeah, I had three guys that didn't have the problem until the problem was fixed...was kind of trippy.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,355
# 7
06-17-2014, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
Yeah, I had three guys that didn't have the problem until the problem was fixed...was kind of trippy.
The fix just moved which characters I had the problems with gear being pulled off. The other day I zoned to the Undine Battlezone and found I couldn't engage full impulse on my D'Dedridex on a character that didn't have trouble before, warped out, hit U, and found that my engines and a fair bit of other gear were in my inventory...
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:35 AM.