Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,090
# 31
06-18-2014, 03:17 AM
Do you really have to turn a tribble patch note into another pointless fight about swimsuits ? Make your own topic in general discussion.
It is a useless discussion anyway, since you have arguments from both sides, and none of them will agree to the other one. Every topic about it turn into a flame war, and I think that's precisely why we will never have swimsuit outside Risa.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,712
# 32
06-18-2014, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erei1 View Post
Do you really have to turn a tribble patch note into another pointless fight about swimsuits ? Make your own topic in general discussion.
It is a useless discussion anyway, since you have arguments from both sides, and none of them will agree to the other one. Every topic about it turn into a flame war, and I think that's precisely why we will never have swimsuit outside Risa.
except we do, at least until thursday...which is why i've been busy taking as many screenshots as i can while it's still bugged

and i suspect thousands of other people have been doing the same - should make a thread after this goes live for all the shots to be collected in one place
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,061
# 33
06-18-2014, 03:56 AM
I hope that they not only add the Bonus Marks Weekend back to the Calender but, ensures it is going to work too. Something about what they don't tell us. hehe

#Not finished with Undine Rep on Alts

Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 815
# 34
06-18-2014, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
except we do, at least until thursday...which is why i've been busy taking as many screenshots as i can while it's still bugged

and i suspect thousands of other people have been doing the same - should make a thread after this goes live for all the shots to be collected in one place
But like erei said, this argument doesn't belong here, it was a bug and they fixed it end of story. If it really bothers you that much that you can't see your characters rear constantly make an Orion.

Frankly there is more important stuff coming up like the crafting revamp, and that's more important in terms of testing and debate time than most things at the moment. Why people make an issue of such a silly little thing like this is beyond me, and yes I have seen all the arguments for and against, but I still stand by that it is a waste of time when there are much more important things that need sorting in the game.
As someone who has 2 manned KAGE, 3 manned IGE and CGE, got 8:50 left on the clock (we've since beaten it) as our IGE Speed Run time, been here longer than my join date suggests and put in the effort to learn the game for myself, I would like to put it to you that I know what I'm doing.

Last edited by tarastheslayer; 06-18-2014 at 07:28 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 277
# 35
06-18-2014, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsnapped View Post
We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.40.20140525a.16

General:
  • Resolved an issue that was occasionally causing Risa swimsuits to appear on maps other than Risa.
Would rather have seen "Removed the restriction on swimsuits", or at least "Added fleet maps and ship bridges to the list of viable swimsuit locations"

I still want bare feet.... on ALL costumes.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,712
# 36
06-18-2014, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuatela View Post
Would rather have seen "Removed the restriction on swimsuits", or at least "Added fleet maps and ship bridges to the list of viable swimsuit locations"
and foundry maps - don't forget foundry maps
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:42 PM.