Simply wait for the sale, there is almost always a Xmas sale so if you can wait 6 months then do so. the 300$ pricetag is in my opinion way to expensive to pay unless they say they will no longer offer it but current owners will be grandfathered in. then certainly buy it but otherwise wait till Xmas
I am in the same boat! Ready for the LTS sale, for reals.
But, given that the PWE team had some troubles last week, I'm willing to assume that their schedule might be off a bit. They would be wise to do the sale soon, to generate some revenue (as others on here have convinced me to wait, for this reason). $300 is a lot, and I was hoping to spend the extra saved money on some keys. The mothership will get my money, one way or another, LOL.
I will give it until the end of June... if there is no sale by then, it will be decision time. :-/
I have $200 just waiting for a lts sale. I do wish Cryptic would do it already. I'm often tempted to use for something else. A new shiny 3ds is looking better and better all the time. But I just know the day after I break down and spend it, they'll announce the ltd is on sale.
Well, seeing as the start of the Fiscal year in Australia is July 1st, and many, many people will be getting their Tax Refunds within a few weeks of that date, like me, they'll be looking for something to spend it on ... I might just be persuaded to spend some of mine on the LTS, if it goes on sale around the end of July or sometime in August ...