Ensign
# 21
06-22-2014, 11:10 AM
I'd love to see the Steam starter pack on sale. The Steamrunner looks rather appealing, but not enough so I'm going to dump $25 on it.
Ensign
# 22
06-27-2014, 02:38 PM
Now would be a great time to put the Steam packs on sale, given the other Summer sales going on (Zen, anyone?), as well as the Steam Summer Sale...
Rihannsu
# 23
06-28-2014, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jengoz View Post
.... there is no Stream. Only Arc..... there is no Stream. Only Arc.....
You may be onto something there. PWE wouldn't want to promote another (better...) service with their own (shi***y) client around.

Kinda sad, really, because at this point I don't even care about power or performance, and I'd just like to fly the Steamrunner in the game, as I like the design. However I'll never be buying it at full price, especially considering the Euro price is really absurd when compared to the Dollar price, so no way I'm getting this without a decent discount at any point.

Steam Summer sale would be a good time to put the starter pack on a discount, but I guess Cryptic/PWE don't want players using Steam and would rather force them to use Arc.
Rihannsu
# 24
08-25-2014, 05:46 AM
Tier 6 ships are coming. Tier 5 will not be as desirable as before...

Come on Cryptic, put the pack on a sale. Or at the very least adjust the euro price so it won't be such a ripoff when compared to dollar price.