Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
ok this is fu--ed up i want to make a joined trill char to get the bonuses, but guess what they wont let me make one till i get my retail key on tuesday,

wtf is the point of a head start when im going to have to re roll and start again on tuseday? real this is bad planning, i was considering a lifetime sub until i seen first hand how terrible cryptic realy are at planning ahead,

Hell even the grind fest that was **** made sure we got our pre order stuff for early start, amature, plain and simple thats all that can be said.

they better offer us the chance to upgrade our current chars to the bonus ones or ill not be bothering with this game after my first 30 days, i played this cause i dont want to grind, and all you done is made sure i will have to.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHand View Post
ok this is fu--ed up i want to make a joined trill char to get the bonuses, but guess what they wont let me make one till i get my retail key on tuesday,

wtf is the point of a head start when im going to have to re roll and start again on tuseday? real this is bad planning, i was considering a lifetime sub until i seen first hand how terrible cryptic realy are at planning ahead,

Hell even the grind fest that was **** made sure we got our pre order stuff for early start, amature, plain and simple thats all that can be said.

they better offer us the chance to upgrade our current chars to the bonus ones or ill not be bothering with this game after my first 30 days, i played this cause i dont want to grind, and all you done is made sure i will have to.
you should have a nap...you might feel better after you're done.

Play a klingon...or use your guy to get gear then make your trill at launch.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 01:11 PM
Quote:

Don't lie, **** was the same, you couldn't get your bonus items in headstart, but **** only offered in-game items so it wasn't really a big deal.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 01:11 PM
OMG I got what I paid for but not the free stuff???

If you were considering a LIfetime sub 4 days aint gonna kill you.

I feel your pain though, I want my Connie!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 01:13 PM
Quote:
As much as the game is a disappointment, this information has been known since pre-order bonuses were listed.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2010, 01:14 PM
This has been covered an rehashed may times in beta.

Bottem line is that this is really the fault of the retailer for not giving you your key.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-29-2010, 01:17 PM
Quote:

They told us this would be the case. For weeks now.

I would suggest not playing until you can play the character you want to play, since it is so important to you. Four days won't matter much after a week or two of play.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-29-2010, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borysthenis
They told us this would be the case. For weeks now.

I would suggest not playing until you can play the character you want to play, since it is so important to you. Four days won't matter much after a week or two of play.
The problem is i only have 3 more days off work then im gonna have no time at all to play for over a week, which means while you guys are flying round in your t3 ships ill still be in a noob ship cause i would have had to start again on tuseday,

As i said bad planning on there part, and as for knowing about it for weeks, this is the first ive heard of it, so perhaps they should improve there communication aswell.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-29-2010, 01:29 PM
Quote:
The problem is i only have 3 more days off work then im gonna have no time at all to play for over a week, which means while you guys are flying round in your t3 ships ill still be in a noob ship cause i would have had to start again on tuseday,

As i said bad planning on there part, and as for knowing about it for weeks, this is the first ive heard of it, so perhaps they should improve there communication aswell.
Why is it bad planning on there part that your going to be at work and unable to play, would you have liked them to move release forward so that you could play on your time off?

Also who cares if others are in T3's while your still in a noob ship, are you one of those weird people that like to try to always be the fastest to level up so they feel 'cool'?

Trust me when i say, you wont be the only person in a noob ship, so i wouldn't worry too much, gentle giant.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-29-2010, 01:31 PM
Quote:

That was covered a million times during open beta, no surprise here