Lt. Commander
# 11
01-29-2010, 12:53 PM
What the f!!!!! Itīs been almost 3 hours into the so called head start and still they havenīt fixed the C-Store for us to get our Borg. Iīm getting qite bor(g)ed here... FIX IT NOW CRYPTIC!!!!!!!! Should have let us test it in BETA if you canīt handle it at launch.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-29-2010, 12:54 PM
yep also getting ****ed off, 239US dollars for lifetime and playable borg at headstart, not "when we get around to fixing it"

Can understand beta etc but we are NOW PAYING FOR THE GAME,
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-29-2010, 12:58 PM
On some level, I guess I understand the unhappiness about the Liberated Borg...

But come on guys - if you're really lifers, three hours isn't going to make a difference.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-29-2010, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
To make a Borg Character, you must first make another character, log in to the game, open the C-Store, click on the "Unlocks" tab and claim the Liberated Borg Race.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Nope. Doesnt work.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-29-2010, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurangzeb

But come on guys - if you're really lifers, three hours isn't going to make a difference.
YES 3 hours of non playing does make a difference since we are all OBSESSED with this game
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-29-2010, 01:03 PM
Quote:
To make a Borg Character, you must first make another character, log in to the game, open the C-Store, click on the "Unlocks" tab and claim the Liberated Borg Race.

Thanks,

Stormshade
but not right now, other people are more important than the people who already forked over enough to pay for 16+ months of the game.

screw us, we can play later.
Lt. Commander
# 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laminblake View Post
YES 3 hours of non playing does make a difference since we are all OBSESSED with this game
Normally I would say chill out but I hate to say it but I agree with you. KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 18
Quote:

Thanks,

Stormshade
Nice copy and paste there. Also what you said is not working.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-29-2010, 01:05 PM
Of course its not working, in game they are announcing that its not working and have been, on the forums, a different message to get into game, to learn that its not working. Is this crisis management? You bet. Have we already paid for lifetime subscription and kinda tertiary to maintain as players? Sorta..
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-29-2010, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurangzeb

I really donīt wanna eat a chill pill right now. I wanna play my Borg. They should AT LEAST have this sh*t sorted for head start. Iīve looked forward for this for a long time, and donīt wanna miss out on what might be my first night in game. It just sux more then a vacuumcleaner not being able to play what youīve paid for.