Empire Veteran
# 81
06-16-2014, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
*Triglax pulls them apart*

Triglax: Sarabi, calm down. He's just being a Ferengi.

Garlianto: Why, thank you for that interven-

*Triglax punches him across the face, sending him to the floor. Korf looks over and chuckles*

Triglax: That was for being a Ferengi.
*M'Sarsbi sighs*

M'sarabi: I'm sorry.. I just..this has hit me hard..I'm not usual self.."
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 82
06-18-2014, 02:03 PM
*over at a table, Jenka notices the fighting. He overhead the conversation and could guess they needed help. He beckoned them over*
Empire Veteran
# 83
06-18-2014, 10:01 PM
*The pair walks to Jenka*
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Career Officer
# 84
06-23-2014, 12:03 AM
*We return to Karn finding him finishing some modifications to his phaser as it apears to be outdated. As he puts on the finishing touches he notices an alarm going off on one of the battered consoles. Further inspections show a motion sensor going off on one of the lower decks.*

Karn:Well I guess this warrants investigation. I need something to occupy my time while I wait for a response anyway.

*Before heading to the turbolift Karn links a combadge he found through communications so he can be alerted in case anyone responds to his message. Upon entering the turbolift he wonders curiously as to what could be down there. As the turbolift begins to move he readies his modified phaser in case of danger.*
The cake was delicious.