Lt. Commander
As there are many in question of this flooding into the tutorial chat..

Do we have a possible ETA on when the Liberated Borg will be up to claim??

While I'm not falling over the deep end, upset as some are playing out to be, it does hinder me from starting my toon as I'm not going to carry two characters through the tutorial.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 01:07 PM
As stated by a dev, start a different character, go to the online store and unlock liberated borg. Start a new liberated borg character.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 01:09 PM
but thats not work at the moment, there is no borg in the c-store
Lt. Commander
# 4
Keep an eye on cryptic_rekhan's Twitter page... he's been posting updates on the Borg situation.

They were briefly available in the C-Store once you create a character, but they weren't working so Cryptic removed them indefinitely.

Hopefully they'll be back up later today. Would rather wait a few hours than have to wait until Feb 2nd.
Lt. Commander
# 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Player0
As stated by a dev, start a different character, go to the online store and unlock liberated borg. Start a new liberated borg character.
Please for the love of god stop repeating that. The ability to claim your borg has been removed from the C store.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2010, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abradax
Please for the love of god stop repeating that. The ability to claim your borg has been removed from the C store.
Thats correct. I seen the message on screen 20 mins ago while playing
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-29-2010, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raemet View Post
Keep an eye on cryptic_rekhan's Twitter page... he's been posting updates on the Borg situation.

They were briefly available in the C-Store once you create a character, but they weren't working so Cryptic removed them indefinitely.

Hopefully they'll be back up later today. Would rather wait a few hours than have to wait until Feb 2nd.
I agree. I'd rather wait extra hours rather than having to wait until launch. I do admit, it's aggravating to have to wait until they fix it to start your character.

Then again, how long would it take to fix the C-store??
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-29-2010, 01:16 PM
The idea of head start is exactly that you pay something a little extra to get into a live gaming environment before the general public. The sole reason for this is to level up before you have to deal with the 5 million others asking "where's Sulu...." My tolerence is very low at this point and Im considering the need for some compensation from Cryptic. I can not level my character which i paid for in advance becuase your system wont work. I see a case here does anyone else?