Lt. Commander
# 11
01-29-2010, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdj717 View Post
This...seriously people grow up. Life sucks...things don't go the way you want them too...it happens...if you can't handle something as ridiculously insignificant as this Heaven forbid you have a major event happen in your life...you'll be a damn shambles!
again wrong.

We enetered into a binding contract with set expectation that cost us money. I, like many others would like to know why that deal is not being honored. More importantly I want to know what Cryptic intends to do to compensate me and us for our loss.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-29-2010, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loxone View Post
Hahaha while you're at it the servers might as well be down until I can play my Joined Trill on Tuesday by your logic. I payed over $190 and those filthy curs only paid 50 dollars and get to play! You can play too, even without your Borg. That's what I'll be doing in regards to my Joined Trill.

Seriously my 3 year old daughter has more maturity than the people whining on these boards.
You don't get the point.

The playable borg is only available for lifetime subscribers. So what if we want to create a borg char?
Nothing, because it don't work now. And I personally don't want to create another char and delete it when the borg is available.

Your trill is ONLY available AFTER release, while the borg is available BEFORE release man.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-29-2010, 01:41 PM
Borg is back. No point to this discussion.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-29-2010, 01:42 PM
senior members = big babies
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-29-2010, 01:43 PM
I go to work in 20 minutes, so release I didnt even get to make my character today, pretty horrid imo.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-29-2010, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightsbane View Post
YOu can't bring up the Trill BS. 1, the trill is tied to a retail code, ours isn't. 2, it was known for weeks that trill would not come until the 2nd, and borg was confirmed for head start.
Seriously...

Just WoW.

If you have a lifetime sub then you have the rest of the life of the game to get your borg. You are seriously throwing a fit over not having something made immediately available to you?

It's not like they are taking away your dolly. Your dolly is simply broke, and they are trying to fix it before they give it back to you.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-29-2010, 01:45 PM
it is grossly incompetent to not have promised character options available at launch..since...*gasp* we want to have our characters and level them. I can't believe Cryptic could not get even this basic thing right.

The borg headstart officer was the thing that pushed me the lifetime...so this is nothing more than a bait and switch and they should be ashamed.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-29-2010, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoteapot View Post
senior members = big babies
I do wear pull-ups.

Grind sessions, you know....very handy
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-29-2010, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran
again wrong.

We enetered into a binding contract with set expectation that cost us money. I, like many others would like to know why that deal is not being honored. More importantly I want to know what Cryptic intends to do to compensate me and us for our loss.
The universe weeps for you...seriously. I'm a lifer and I don't even get to play until NEXT Friday...if one of you whiners was in my situation I think you'd fricking bust.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-29-2010, 01:47 PM
@ Zorac hehe