Lt. Commander
# 11
01-29-2010, 01:35 PM
I was planning on using the Borg but Cryptic has other ideas
Lt. Commander
# 12
waiting to make my trill, ive made enough characters in cbt/obt to bother making one now just for the sake of the head start.

If the exploration/pvp stuff was not bind on pickup i would spend my time farming items that way for my character, but they are so there is really nothing to do but wait.
Lt. Commander
# 13
I'm going to play an alien starfleet until launch day, at which point my joined trillgon will begin in Qu'nos.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-29-2010, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shagomir View Post
They can too participate! it's called "Make a different character"!

So much drama in the LBC...

Today, that stands for liberated borg collective ;D
That is true, but some people are going to feel that that paid extra for access to these characters, AND they paid for headstart. I'm not saying I completely agree, but I do feel for them.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-29-2010, 01:42 PM
Ima be a human just like every starfleet captain ever seemed to be. Probably do the standard vulcan at science station or equivilant. It might be fun to make a vulcan bruiser with just ground combat skills.
"Spock Smash!!"
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-29-2010, 01:45 PM
its almost like you guys are implying its fun to just play an mmo. Thats crazyness, mmos have necessarily worse mechanics than smaller scale games. Its only fun to gain power and make everyone around you look puny and insignificant!

And i cant do that with out my min/maxed joined trill. If my calculations are right, it will give me an extra power point over any other character!
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-29-2010, 01:48 PM
You're not alone.

Unfortunately I can't get on just yet as I am still stuck at work. But like Shagomir, I am planning to roll a Vulcan (actually half-Vulcan) for my primary character. My Joined Trill will be rolled on the Klingon side on release day and my Borg can wait until they are no longer the FotM.

Lt. Commander
# 18
01-29-2010, 01:49 PM
Waiting for my Trill to open before playing.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-29-2010, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
You're not alone.

Unfortunately I can't get on just yet as I am still stuck at work. But like Shagomir, I am planning to roll a Vulcan (actually half-Vulcan) for my primary character. My Joined Trill will be rolled on the Klingon side on release day and my Borg can wait until they are no longer the FotM.

I'm at work too. Thought about taking the day off, but based on my past experience with other MMOs, I figured this wouldn't go smoothly.

I'm debating what to make. The last full night of Beta, I spent a lot of time with the race creator, and I made some characters that I liked the looks of. However, I made a human that I was happy with as well. We'll see.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-29-2010, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by insurgent99 View Post
It might be fun to make a Vulcan bruiser with just ground combat skills.
"Spock Smash!!"
Hey! That's me.

The easiest way to describe my concept for Blackavaar is that he is a cross between Kirk and Spock. He has Kirk's brazen attitude and combative prowess tempered by Spock's logical wisdom and scientific knowledge.