Lt. Commander
As I may have posted before I've not received my Lifetime Subscription yet.

I've paid for it, yes, and my account features were, as others have reported, seemingly blanked immediately afterwards as if they were being updated.

However, after the Activated Features were restored post the update, the Lifetime Subscription was still conspicuously missing from the list, even though Cryptic seemed happy to take my money for it.

It has occurred to me that this might merely be a cosmetic thing, and my Sub is intact, merely not displaying on my account for whatever-odd reason.

I've opened several tickets, however, and sent several e-mails, all of which seem to have been ignored.

I've e-mailed Cryptic at least twice, once to inquire as to whether or not the features were activated, but merely not displaying, and once with a copy of the receipt from PayPal as confirmation that the transaction took place.

It's now Head Start Day and Cryptic hasn't responded to any of my inquiries as to why it's not showing under my account - or if it's activated and simply isn't display for some reason as I mentioned early.

I don't know why I'm asking t he forums or what I'm expecting as an answer from you folks, but I suppose it's still nice to vent.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 12:56 PM
I'd contact customer support, posting in the forums does not make contact with people with the ability to do anything about it. If they don't respond right away, coming back to the forums won't make them answer any faster.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaW
I've opened several tickets, however, and sent several e-mails, all of which seem to have been ignored.

I've e-mailed Cryptic at least twice, once to inquire as to whether or not the features were activated, but merely not displaying, and once with a copy of the receipt from PayPal as confirmation that the transaction took place.

It's now Head Start Day and Cryptic hasn't responded to any of my inquiries as to why it's not showing under my account - or if it's activated and simply isn't display for some reason as I mentioned early.
Are you serious? Dude, I feel for ya but they're in over their heads right now - why open more than one ticket?! I'm sure they'll get back to you. The most immediate response is going to come from a phone call - though you'll likely be on hold a while - IT'S FREAKING RELEASE DAY! Yes, it sucks that this happened, but opening several tickets and spamming them about it isn't helping.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 01:52 PM
also, did you ever receive an email from cryptic with a purchase confirmation number?> if you did, contact billing with that number. when i bought my lifetime sub i got one.