Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Ensign
Hello fellow bronies, this message is directed at you.

I represent the United Equestria Space Force, a family of fleets that consists of the Guardians of Equestria (FED Tier 5, max completion), the Citizens of Equestria (FED Alt fleet, provisions and holdings to get discounts), and the Night Guards of Equestria (KDF Tier 4 progressing to Tier 5, holdings completed) and we are trying to determine how many additional brony fleets exist in STO. We seek to establish diplomatic relations with you to cooperate on areas of mutual interest and coordinate events to the benefit of our members.

If this is you, please post your contact details (name@handle) here so that we may reach you in-game. For those of you that are not leaders in your brony fleet, please make them aware of this post so that we can discuss points of commonality together. There is much that our group has to offer, we are well over 500 members, actively participate in NoP Public Service (and other Public Service channels) as extenders of invites to our vendors, and we have sufficient resources with which to plan in-game events.

If you are a brony and not affiliated with a fleet, you may search our fleet in the in-game fleet search tool and request more information. If you aren't a brony and spent time reading this, thanks for being an active participant of the forum community and have a great day !

Last edited by hootenite; 06-23-2014 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Moderators, please move thread to "Fleet Administration Station>Earth Spacedock" - thanks
Captain
# 2
06-23-2014, 02:15 PM
*ahem*
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Ensign
# 3 Thanks!
06-23-2014, 03:07 PM
Yes, I would like the moderators to please move this to the correct place. I did not see that earlier until it was pointed out to me by my fleet mates - ones that have more than 30 posts in the STO forums.
Captain
# 4
06-23-2014, 10:36 PM
Ok, if males who like MLP are called Bronies, what are adult women who like it called? (other than "childish" )
How many Starfleet Engineers does it take to exchange an Anti-positronic Photon Emitter?
Empire Veteran
# 5
06-23-2014, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchibiclari View Post
Ok, if males who like MLP are called Bronies, what are adult women who like it called? (other than "childish" )
Pegasister(s).

Career Officer
# 6
06-23-2014, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchibiclari View Post
Single. Right, then...moving on now.(Puts hands in pockets, and slowly strolls away from thread)
That redshirt, Totally got vaped!!!

Last edited by cptjhunter; 06-23-2014 at 11:39 PM.