Lt. Commander
# 1 Pre-Order Insanities
01-29-2010, 02:01 PM
I have several pre-orders to get several different items.

I have the Retail Keys of them YET some work no problem and others say they are activated (yet) it wasn't me.

GAMESTOP US (Activated Code by someone else not working)

JB HI FI - Austrailia *Thumbs Up* Totally Working Got my pre-order items and love the TR-116 Rifle !!!!

Amazon.com (US) same problem as the Gamestop US.

D2D.UK (Activated) no items received.

I've given these two companies 48 hrs to send me new codes or I cancel thee orders. If anyone else is experiences these problems I suggest you do the same.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 02:20 PM
Now you do know that the pre-order stuff doesn't actually get going into full swing until Tuesday, February 2nd 2010 right?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by signofjustice View Post
Now you do know that the pre-order stuff doesn't actually get going into full swing until Tuesday, February 2nd 2010 right?
What he said... unfortunately that means I must wait to play my Joined Trill character.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 02:49 PM
Alt mule FTW!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by signofjustice View Post
What on earth is the point of having a "head start" weekend when our playable racial traits for the races we purchased through preorder and/or life subs won't be available until launch forcing us to have to start over to take advantage of them.

Who was the genius who thought that up?
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2010, 02:53 PM
So, I bought this thing, ya see? And they told me it'd be here on Tuesday, Feb2. But I don't have it yet! Why don't I have it yet?!? I DEMAND satisfaction! Who is the INEPT BUNGLER that screwed up my order?!?

This sarcasm brought to you by the Society for Reading Offers Carefully Before Making Yourself Look Foolish. Please. Read the instructions. Do it...for the children.