Lt. Commander
Is it me or is today's head start EXACTLY like the beta? No new content, or uniforms choices or anything. In fact, it seems worse than the beta. There was no zoom in character creation, the uniform choices seemed sparse, and was real laggy in doing it. I really hope we get a REAL patch come the 2nd to make this game complete. Yeah they added the Spock intro to the game which was nice, but it still feels incomplete. I am also still seeing that bug when yu go to warp, your ship zips out of sight before the warp sound effect is done, then your ship re-appears and SLOWLY warps away.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Rook View Post
Is it me or is today's head start EXACTLY like the beta? No new content, or uniforms choices or anything. In fact, it seems worse than the beta. There was no zoom in character creation, the uniform choices seemed sparse, and was real laggy in doing it. I really hope we get a REAL patch come the 2nd to make this game complete. Yeah they added the Spock intro to the game which was nice, but it still feels incomplete. I am also still seeing that bug when yu go to warp, your ship zips out of sight before the warp sound effect is done, then your ship re-appears and SLOWLY warps away.
Actually I could zoom in during char creation.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 02:25 PM
The intro was in open beta in the patch notes "when created new federation character" duhh.... wow..
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 02:27 PM
It's just you.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Ya my zoom worked in character creation and the warping cut scenes worked just fine for me as well.. so far at least.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2010, 02:28 PM
Yes, I would agree that the trolls here need to be exterminated. Email cryptic, this isn't what the forums are for.
Shut up and play, or not.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-29-2010, 02:29 PM
I haven't managed to log in yet (thanks steam) but I can't say I'm surprised that nothing has changed. This is why I'm not going to buy a subscription beyond the free month untill I start seeing some good news in the patch notes.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-29-2010, 02:30 PM
I didn't see anything worse, but yes this is exactly like Beta. I don't know why people refuse to admit that beta is essentially the same as launch, but...
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-29-2010, 02:30 PM
I was kind of expecting some sort of patch other than a few MBs that did who knows what.

weren't they going to add some more races?

I dont see how you could say its worse though, it plays the same as beta did for me.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-29-2010, 02:31 PM
Quote:
No uniform choices? What game company you working for??