Career Officer
# 41
06-24-2014, 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjhunter View Post
I`m actually surprised this one didn't get buried with a lock on it.
This is what happens when Cryptic let's players buy keys with EC.
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Career Officer
Career Officer
# 43
06-24-2014, 03:19 AM
this may be a necro thred but im putting my opinion in it anyway.

my guess regarding orion pheromones could still work on gay males but rather than make them sexually attracted to them it could cause gay men to become over protective of them but necessarily attracted to them sort of how you would protect a friend or family member.
Ensign
# 44
06-24-2014, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickcastleton View Post
this may be a necro thred but im putting my opinion in it anyway.

my guess regarding orion pheromones could still work on gay males but rather than make them sexually attracted to them it could cause gay men to become over protective of them but necessarily attracted to them sort of how you would protect a friend or family member.
Yes maybe...maybe some one can write the creator of star trek and find out about this its a really good question. Guess for Now it will just be a mystery.
Survivor of Romulus
# 45
06-24-2014, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by natasha2525 View Post
Yes maybe...maybe some one can write the creator of star trek and find out about this its a really good question. Guess for Now it will just be a mystery.
I think being able to write someone who has been dead for 23 years would be an even bigger experience than finding out if orion pheromones affect homosexuals.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91851766000&type=sigpic&dateline=13403  39147
Ensign
# 46 Found it!
06-24-2014, 08:28 AM
After a lot of research I guess Star Trek Orion Female Pheromones effect both Genders to both be attracted to the Female Pheromones.
In the lore I guess.
Hense making the Superior Orion Female the Superior over the others.
Captain
# 47
06-24-2014, 12:03 PM
Now it makes me wonder if Orion pheromones would have any effect on Darkness (played by Tim Curry in "Legend"). Or only if Darkness chose to let them do so.
Community Manager
# 48
06-24-2014, 01:14 PM
Ok who is digging up the forum graveyard?

Time to close this old necro thread down.

Bad forum folks!

~CaptainSmirk
Trevor "CaptainSmirk" | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter: @trekonlinegame | "Like" us on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter: @PWECaptainSmirk
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, please file a "Forums and Website" support ticket here.
Closed Thread