Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Kicked out mid-firefight twice
01-29-2010, 12:44 PM
I'm doing the starbase 24 interior with my teammate (in the same room) and I got dropped twice during the interior combat.. now I'm stuck connecting to the account server...

wtf? we're on one good connection here.. he's playing fine and after two drops I can't even get back in

Game worked ok for 2 hours I suppose
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 12:49 PM
I've had the same thing happen. Twice! And I never had anything like that in either beta.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 12:54 PM
Similar thing is happening to me.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbert
Similar thing is happening to me.
Good game if it worked

When do the retail servers get installed? Tuesday maybe?
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 01:16 PM
Every time I "warp to sector" from either Sol or another system I get kicked off. I then have to wait another 30 minutes to log back in.

Talk about frustrating...
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2010, 01:23 PM
This game is unplayable garbage.

I'm guessing I can't get my money back for the pre-order. Sigh. I was able to login for maybe 2 minutes. Enough time to get my newly created character to the transporter just to have the game disconnect me. Now I constantly get stuck waiting at Connecting to the login server...

I won't pay monthly for a game that I cannot play for more than 2 minutes and have to spend 30 minutes just hoping I can reconnect.

Cryptic, not that you listen, but fix this s***. Clearly this is not an isolated issue.

I like the game, when I can play it. When I can't play something I paid for you lose my loyalty. Good luck getting it back...

Fix it for f*** sakes. This is not a "holy crap everyone is logging in at the same time problem". This is a "we've known since half-way through beta that people get disconnected and can't play our game" problem. No reason for this unplayable garbage.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-29-2010, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toye View Post
This game is unplayable garbage.

I'm guessing I can't get my money back for the pre-order. Sigh. I was able to login for maybe 2 minutes. Enough time to get my newly created character to the transporter just to have the game disconnect me. Now I constantly get stuck waiting at Connecting to the login server...

I won't pay monthly for a game that I cannot play for more than 2 minutes and have to spend 30 minutes just hoping I can reconnect.

Cryptic, not that you listen, but fix this s***. Clearly this is not an isolated issue.

I like the game, when I can play it. When I can't play something I paid for you lose my loyalty. Good luck getting it back...

Fix it for f*** sakes. This is not a "holy crap everyone is logging in at the same time problem". This is a "we've known since half-way through beta that people get disconnected and can't play our game" problem. No reason for this unplayable garbage.
/rage on the 1st 4 hours the games been up, way to hang in there and give it a chance
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-29-2010, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furlough
/rage on the 1st 4 hours the games been up, way to hang in there and give it a chance
Right, except you missed the part where I mentioned this problem has been occurring all throughout the beta and is now carrying forward into the actual released game.