Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
01-29-2010, 02:05 PM
I was able to do it in that order and it did work, however I skipped the "SB 24 mission - 25 minutes" and went straight for lost signal after the fleet action. This worked.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
01-29-2010, 02:14 PM
Klingon didn't unlock for me after Stop the Signal.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
01-29-2010, 02:32 PM
Unlocking Klingon now requires level 5 as well as Stopping the Signal, even though this mission can be completed at 4.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
01-29-2010, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGyver420 View Post
Unlocking Klingon now requires level 5 as well as Stopping the Signal, even though this mission can be completed at 4.
Nah it doesn't a second relog and Klingon was available for me, the fed toon is only level 4.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
01-29-2010, 03:28 PM
I got the Klingon unlocked message after stop the signal was turned in, at level 4, and I transwarped to Sol to swap skills on the BOff I took as the reward. As soon as Sol system loaded the message came up. See cropped screenshot.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
01-29-2010, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monthar
I got the Klingon unlocked message after stop the signal was turned in, at level 4, and I transwarped to Sol to swap skills on the BOff I took as the reward. As soon as Sol system loaded the message came up. See cropped screenshot.
You can also see the accolade as something like "Heart of a Warrior".
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
01-29-2010, 05:24 PM
Use Honor on the battlefield and in game. Represent yourself as your character would. I'm not saying you should be a roleplaying fanatic... just do not cast a bad light on the Klingon faction... we need all the support we can get. Use the forums to vent
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
01-29-2010, 09:17 PM
I didn't see the Klingon unlock right away either. As I was pondering this, one of those roaming NPC Klingon fleets jumped me and loading the zone apparently triggered the text/completion/unlock.

Might just have been lag, too.

But yeah, I got the unlock at level 4.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
01-29-2010, 11:57 PM
NIce work Meat - keep it up

Knife of the KDF
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
01-30-2010, 03:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojokujo
Use Honor on the battlefield and in game. Represent yourself as your character would. I'm not saying you should be a roleplaying fanatic... just do not cast a bad light on the Klingon faction... we need all the support we can get. Use the forums to vent
I was thinking of being "serious" with one of my Klingon-side characters and perhaps humorous with another.

But still haven't thought of a good concept; they are all serious atm (that is, when I make them).

Anyway, lite-hearted humor is appreciated, even in bad PvP situations. :p
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:18 AM.