Lt. Commander
# 11
01-29-2010, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraigUK View Post
It's just you.
Its not just you. The forums clearly show its not just you.

The Fanboys I'm afraid are still providing retreating fire.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-29-2010, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Rook View Post
I am also still seeing that bug when yu go to warp, your ship zips out of sight before the warp sound effect is done, then your ship re-appears and SLOWLY warps away.
That was in Beta.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-29-2010, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strombonni
Email cryptic, this isn't what the forums are for.
Shut up and play, or not.
Yes, they are. They are here so people can not only voice their love but also thier anger as long as it doesn't break the rules.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-29-2010, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by montemj View Post
That was in Beta.
Obviously they are still using the beta client, or did not address people's issues or tickets with bugs in the beta. Shrug.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-29-2010, 02:39 PM
Wow some venomious replies! Sorry fellows. I love this game, don't get me wrong, but did expect some magic wand to make it live client vs the buggy Beta, I guess not. Iam not flaming or trolling. I had some major issues logging in. Then when I made my character, some features were missing. (zoom as I mentioned) And uniform choices seemed sparse. (the same amount from beta) I just figured they would have patched it up with complete content. Perhaps they are waiting for the 2nd?
Lt. Commander
# 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akril View Post
Its not just you. The forums clearly show its not just you.

The Fanboys I'm afraid are still providing retreating fire.
I dont see anything but people complaining about

1. The steam thing, which has nothing to do with cryptic

2. The borg thing, which is a single problem

3. Stuff about the various bonuses that will not be available until the 2nd, which sucks but it was already known long ago.

4. Stuff about the character wipe, which again was already known long ago

There are a hand full of posts complaining about login problems, but i have to suspect its just them because ive loged into the game several times since this morning and made a few characters and did some zone transitions and i see no problem.

The majority of negative posts seem to be baseless 'i told you so' posts, as though if enough of them are made they will become the only evidence required to back themselves up.

The game has all sorts of problems and things i dont like about it, cruiser turning, skillpoint cap, etc. But this was a smooth release and i dont see anything disastrous about it at all.
Lt. Commander
# 17
Wow, you guys are going to be even more upset next week when they open the public floodgates.

Nerdrage cracks me up. Please, feed my schadenfreude, IT'S HUNGRY!

--NT
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-29-2010, 02:42 PM
The only thing I've noted is for me, it's far more laggy with more rubber banding than I ever encountered in the open beta. Also, for the first time I'm encountering and issue that prevents me from completing patrol missions.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-29-2010, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunfugue
The majority of negative posts seem to be baseless 'i told you so' posts, as though if enough of them are made they will become the only evidence required to back themselves up..
Did you even READ the forums before the wipe? seriously?
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-29-2010, 02:49 PM
The game is not a finished product, and we all know this by now. Stop complaining and start giving Cryptic advices on how to make the game better.

...also remind them continuously that we are NOT expecting to have to pay for any sort of "expansion" in the near future...

... and you people who buy life-time subs without even trying the game... 240$?!? ...lol? ... "a fool and his money"?

All in all, looking forward to the game. The space combat is amazing and if Cryptic dont try to milk money from us the game will live for a loooong time... and prosper...