Lt. Commander
Hi all,

I've been browsing the forums from work today and wanted to clarify a couple things that I had heard.

First is, I heard that the liberated Borg for lifetime subscribers was not available yet it seems cryptic or someone said it was bumped up. Can anyone shed some light on the situation? Also regarding joined trill for the pre order I'm sure I saw that these bonuses were not available until the retail Launch on feb 2

also I pre ordered through steam and have a lifetime subscription, will steam be giving me a retail key for when the headstart ends or should I aleady have it? Is there a specific place to look or re-request this retail key?

Also If the liberated Borg and joined trill are only available come feb2 will they automatically be added to my account when I log on or do I need to do some magic voodoo (ie. Inputting codes in places?)

any valid responses fully welcome

thanks for your time
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 02:53 PM
Liberated borg should be available for anyone who purchased their lifetime subscription more than 24 hours ago (key word being should, if it's not, you should submit a support ticket). For everyone else (those who purchased in the past 24 hours) they either must wait 24 hours or submit a support ticket.

Joined trill are tried to the retail cd-key that will be provided on February 2nd. You cannot play a joined trill until then.

Once you input your retail CD-Key (STEAM will notify you what your retail cd-key is in the STEAM application itself when you go to run the program after the retail cd-key becomes available) into your STO account, you should either have the option to make a joined trill at character creation, or be able to create a junk character, log in, go to the c-store, and unlock joined trill (which will then allow you to create a joined trill at character creation).
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2010, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Player0
Liberated borg should be available for anyone who purchased their lifetime subscription more than 24 hours ago (key word being should, if it's not, you should submit a support ticket). For everyone else (those who purchased in the past 24 hours) they either must wait 24 hours or submit a support ticket.

Joined trill are tried to the retail cd-key that will be provided on February 2nd. You cannot play a joined trill until then.

Once you input your retail CD-Key (STEAM will notify you what your retail cd-key is in the STEAM application itself when you go to run the program after the retail cd-key becomes available) into your STO account, you should either have the option to make a joined trill at character creation, or be able to create a junk character, log in, go to the c-store, and unlock joined trill (which will then allow you to create a joined trill at character creation).
Exactly this. Just wanted to confirm if you had any doubts.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2010, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loxone View Post
Exactly this. Just wanted to confirm if you had any doubts.
What Loxone said.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 03:01 PM
The not getting liberated borg seems to be tormenting many users that have had lifetime subs over 24 hrs.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-29-2010, 03:01 PM
Stormmmmyyyyy I need my account fixed: 552517 is my ticket number please halp!

SoS.....
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-29-2010, 03:02 PM
What about the Wrath of Kahn Admiral's Uniform from the TOS BluRay or the Mirror Universe Uniforms for the CO lifetime subscribers?
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-29-2010, 03:18 PM
Ah thank you so very much

I had heard reference to the C-store and will be checking when I get home also in regards to the lifetime sub I believe I activated that last Friday and when I logged in today before work I did not see during character creation the liberated Borg so I simply made a human that I played in beta fir fun and saw once I logged in there were a few admin messages saying that the liberated Borg woul be soon available in the c-store however at the time had no idea what that was, in any case thanks for clarifying an look forward to going on an away mission with you soon!