Captain
# 11
04-26-2014, 10:34 PM
I spent about 2 and a half hours doing the surveys. After I finished each one (as shown by the progress bar), I was then told that I didn't qualify. However, I was approved before, and said that I qualify.

I did about 8 of these with 198+ each Zen rewards. I put in the tickets for it, and still haven't seen the Zen I was promised. The bad thing about this is that Cryptic knows that these companies are having us do the entire surveys, and finishing them, then trying not to give the rewards we are suppose to get. Over the past 4 months, I have completely finished enough of the surveys to equal over 1,000 Zen. Yet, all I got was 3 Zen. That was it.

I am done with this scam. And since Cryptic knows what these companies are doing, they cannot claim negligence to be excused from participating in the scam. For allowing it to be advertised and supporting it, they are just as guilty.

It is sad that they stoop to this though.
Let me make sure I understand this. You write a childish, whining post about the OP's comment being childish and whining, and expect to be taken seriously?

Riiiiight.
Career Officer
# 12
04-26-2014, 10:45 PM
It would take Peanut Labs to screw over Perfect Wold for them to top using them. Until then, just grind for zen.

Fact is that PW gets paid for every survey, completed or not. Found this out years ago, just after I did a survey. The game I was on went bust by the way, due to no one doing the surveys after it got out.
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Cryptic, I'll take your fancy T6 Ships and blow them out of the star's with my mighty T5 Vor'Cha!
Career Officer
# 13
04-30-2014, 08:38 PM
I get quite a bit of Zen from Peanut Labs, and Bob Smith, who resides in an empty field and has the number of an old burner phone, gets all the junk mail and sales calls...
Ensign
# 14
06-24-2014, 03:39 PM
Yes but it takes like a eternity to change it
The exchange is ran by users
And it takes long
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
06-24-2014, 04:04 PM
ive seen many posts about this n have done one my self only to be voded at the end because i was not there target for there survey
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Commander
# 16
06-24-2014, 04:44 PM
Their survey's are very prejudice. Short of being a minority and either rich/poor, they don't want your opinion and DQ you.

The few times I put them in the second you put you are white or make xx amount a year you are disqualified.

Their surveys are fake and biased towards their opinions and the companies that use them employ false statistics. Sad you have to lie about being a minority and poor just to get free Zen.
I use to do 100K DPS, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Your Ramming Speed III deals 242658 (243540) Kinetic Damage (Critical) to you.