Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content
Login

Republic Veteran
I posted this before, but it didn't get noticed very much.. maybe due to the title.

Since Swimsuits won't be allowed off Risa, how about giving a full barechested option to those who have the Risian Explorer and/or Beachcomber ourfit, ie, so we can wear the Risian shorts without a shirt, like some of the Risian NPCs. Maybe let us add the mirror sash to it, if we have that pack, like the NPCs do.

I figure if females can run around the galaxy in barely-clad Mirror unoforms and skirts, males should be able to have something comparable as well.

The Barechested option already exists for the Khan outfit, just make the pure bare chest available as well.

Giving a true shirtless bare-chest option would also make the Beachcomber outfit preview accurate, given it only shows the shorts. Which, annoyed me last year, as going by the preview, I was expecting a bare chest option, then.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
06-24-2014, 01:03 AM
Bare chest as an option with explorer/beachcomber is a good idea. I see no reason not to do it, other than that it could be used with other off-duty clothing. If that's an issue, make the stuff from these outfits available in the swimwear category too, seems like that would kill two birds with one stone.

Honestly though, on the NPCs, some of the accessories are a bit...asinine. Like that one liberated borg running around with a huge assimilation needle sticking out of her wrist. I'm not entirely convinced the accessories showing on some of the NPCs there are intended at all, they're so out of place. I'm fine with not having access to this stuff.
Want to run canon ship loadouts? Join the Star Trek Battles channel.

Last edited by dragonsbrethren; 06-24-2014 at 01:08 AM.
Republic Veteran
# 3
06-24-2014, 02:08 AM
Well, as a Borg myself, the assimilation needle is something I've wanted, but... that's another thread for another time

I was mainly just using the sash as an example.
Ensign
# 4
06-24-2014, 10:18 AM
Having a shirtless option for the Risa Beachcomber or Explorer outfit would certainly give me a reason to buy them!
Captain
# 5
06-24-2014, 12:26 PM
I wholeheartedly endorse this. Been wanting the option to give male toons a topless look for a while now.
It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

And no repetitiveepic, I'm not sorry for any of my posts.
Captain
# 6
06-24-2014, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholaisk View Post
Having a shirtless option for the Risa Beachcomber or Explorer outfit would certainly give me a reason to buy them!
I agree. If the shirt is unlocked for both the Beachcomber and the Explorer's outfit, then make the beachcomber's outfit give the shirtless option for men, and bra/bikini top for women.
Republic Veteran
# 7
06-24-2014, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwford View Post
I agree. If the shirt is unlocked for both the Beachcomber and the Explorer's outfit, then make the beachcomber's outfit give the shirtless option for men, and bra/bikini top for women.
Yes, exactly, plus they wouldn't even need to change the preview
Captain
# 8
06-24-2014, 10:14 PM
There we go, make the swimwears, which are all classified as "top", usable in offduty with the beachcomber and other "bottom" options.
Captain
# 9
06-25-2014, 09:03 PM
Orion males & females FTW.
Nessia (KDF Sci), IKS Aluminum Falcon (B'rel Retrofit)

Swimsuits: People will pay almost any price to let their characters show a little skin... any price except joining the KDF.
Republic Veteran
# 10
06-26-2014, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catliketyping View Post
Orion males & females FTW.
I do have an Orion, with an entire Orion crew. I just want my Borg to have a shirtless option, as well. And yes, I have a Borg in every faction. I like variety. And hair.