Lt. Commander
# 101
01-29-2010, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowZuljin
Please stop posting this like we are all stupid or something. If you would take a moment to read the thread, you would see that this is still a problem.
Lt. Commander
# 102
01-29-2010, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threather
Please stop posting this like we are all stupid or something. If you would take a moment to read the thread, you would see that this is still a problem.
that thread has the same complaints as this, there are a lot of people on it replying to the dev post saying that there is still a problem, it has a lot of people in the same situation as those on this and as this thread has been reviewed by the other devs a link to that one too may help a lot more people
Lt. Commander
# 103
01-29-2010, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikarus View Post
I have done it all as well with no luck, is there any chance that this is the beta client cuaseing it?

I am running same old beta client, and when I went in only had a 59Meg patch....? Lifer since last week.

Doing a force verify now to see what ahppens.
How do you do this?
Lt. Commander
# 104
01-29-2010, 03:42 PM
Well, this seems the appropriate thread to post my info up. I sent a ticket in-game for assistance and it shows up in all three categories when I view the site's Support section. Seeing that it has been awhile now, I'm posting additional info here.

I've submitted ticket #553682 with the request to manually enable the Liberated Borg race, seeing I subscribed to the Lifetime STO subscription and received my product purchase confirmation e-mail Thursday, January 28, 2010 7:32 PM (GMT +5).

I would be appreciative if this can be looked into. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 105
01-29-2010, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan
OK, this is new information for me to report. I'll pass it along so the devs know there's something else up.
.. still got the same Issue.

Was in C-store earlier before the Server went **** up 6 hours ago..Now not in c store, but not available in character creation.

Logged a ticket, no response.
Rrelogged half a dozen times still no joy..
Lt. Commander
# 106
01-29-2010, 03:45 PM
Gonna start funneling you guys over to this new thread for easier data collection and updating.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=89015

Thanks again!
Closed Thread