Lt. Commander
# 11
01-29-2010, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyZ
ZippyZ gets +1 to Awesome for that post.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-29-2010, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyros View Post
As I already stated, they are not in that listing at all, they were never rewarded
Then I suggest you bug it, cause you should definitely have it.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-29-2010, 04:31 PM
Was the Azura your first BOff-reward mission?

I had a similar issue, but it was "Patrol Vulcan Sector" which failed to grant a BOff. When I did Azura later, I did get the BOff reward.

Gym "Trying to see if there's a pattern." Quirk
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-29-2010, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyZ
Then I suggest you bug it, cause you should definitely have it.
I've been bugging it since Closed Beta. Its seemingly random whether it actually gives you the BoFF or not. Only had it give them to me 100% of the time out in Cardasian space for the rank up freebies
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-29-2010, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade

Thanks,

Stormshade
Not so quick.....

This has been an issue since CB. I have personally bugged it 2 or 3 times in Open Beta. They are not awarded at all.....not even listed under assignments....they simply aren't awarded. In my case it was happening in the tutorial when you select your first BOff. So this isn't just something that people are not looking for them in the right place....at least not 100% of the time. They simply aren't listed.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-29-2010, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraevac View Post
Not so quick.....

This has been an issue since CB. I have personally bugged it 2 or 3 times in Open Beta. They are not awarded at all.....not even listed under assignments....they simply aren't awarded. In my case it was happening in the tutorial when you select your first BOff. So this isn't just something that people are not looking for them in the right place....at least not 100% of the time. They simply aren't listed.
It only started when they made the assignment area in the first place. They -always- appeared in your inventory.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-29-2010, 05:05 PM
I too have this issue, we've been discussing it some on IRC.

Just to be clear, it can happen on both SS Azure AND Patrol Vulcan but doesn't happen every time.

My attached screenshot is AFTER I did SS Azure and Patrol Vulcan.

I recieved my Tactical officer from the tutorial, the reward from SS Azure was supposed to be an engineer, and the science officer was from Patrol Vulcan Sector.

The missing one was not in assignments tab, inventory, or in the officers list. I did not trade it away or throw it away.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-29-2010, 05:11 PM
Did you hail the Bridge requisition officer in starfleet?
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-29-2010, 05:13 PM
its not a requisition mission, its mission rewards from the actual 1st 2 missions.

Seems like, for some people, whichever mission you do 1st fails to reward you with your BO.

Hard to build up your iniital crew this way
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-29-2010, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade

Thanks,

Stormshade
Except the boffs aren't there at all, you know it is possible we actually did check for the boffs to determine that they are actually missing.

I got another boff later from the vulcan patrol I think, that one did show up, the azura one didn't, the azura one is missing.